Add something that allows us to grab and move people in handcuffs

This is pretty self-explanatory, it’s ridiculous that we end up having to arrest people in the middle of the road rather than in a safe place like the sidewalk simply because we are unable to move/grab people in handcuffs.

“Oh but you can say “-grabs-” without having them in handcuffs and they will follow you and RP along”
Out of all detainees I have come across, only 30% or so actually follow this, the other 70% as soon as you uncuff them will just run away again. Not to talk about how unpractical this is.

“Cops have already got too much stuff” - This is a basic element that will bring serious improvements to the game’s role play, and honestly I can’t see why it would be such a problem to add this to the game.

It doesn’t need to be a key or anything, just make it so we can move people in handcuffs.

4 Likes

Oh yes, please.

2 Likes

Sir, would like your data proving the percentages you posted.

Joking, support.

2 Likes

Support,

2 Likes

I totally agree with this. Handcuffs should more like actual handcuffs and not just a arrest/search tool. I also think we should be able to have multiple people handcuffed at once so you can handcuff one person, then place him/her in your vehicle and then handcuff another one.

Support.

Support

Supporting

1 Like

Support. No more LEOs getting injured/killed while filing out the arrest report.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

[spoiler]TRUTH IT NEVER WILL HAPPEN/spoiler]

1 Like

Jason a dev just supported.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like