Hi, so what I’ve been thinking recently is the immense lack of vehicles firestone currently has, which I mean civilian wise. There are some tasks private businesses like lets say quest, or driveglide, or firestone shuttle services have, like to take more than a few passengers but in a more realistic way. However, pickup trucks won’t just work. I know this idea will probably be rejected, but think of it as a v3 suggestion. In v3, private businesses will bloom, and for private transportation groups who are obviously licensed by commerce can have the chance to take more than 5 passengers lets say, but a sedan or a pickup truck won’t work because of it’s maximum capacity. So, what I thought is that if the developers could reconsider the idea of adding vans or minivans for private businesses and also aswell for departments like DOC.
Why exactly a van or a minivan? Good question.
- Because for an instance, they have a lot of space and could increase RP by a lot, such as mechanics could occupy them, restaurants, laundromats, private transport businesses and even government departments.
- They can enhance realism in what the county needs like what I stated above. You don’t see taxi pickup trucks, or tourist pickup trucks. Sure, they have their purpose but vans can serve a lot for RP purposes and transport purposes.
- They can bring a bigger image to the companies.
- They are much more versatile than a PT Bus in DOC’s case, as if the bus cannot go to get a pickup in RW, they can certainly take a van down there and it would be quicker, as a van does not occupy so much space in parking, or living space.
- They can increase RP for bank robbers, criminals in a more realistic way, etc.
I honestly think vans or minivans would help firestone, as in the term for private businesses and public too. I honestly hope you reconsider this as it is important.
almost forgot honorable mentions like DOT and DPW. DOT could benefit off a van or minivan for purposes such as street maintenance like the pickups, supervising, mass rps, and construction aswell. DOBW aswell could benefit with vans, SCFD too as adding a van ambulance variant.
DoC will have a transport van in V3. Not sure if there are plans for a civ van
that is honestly a big relief right now, but it is very possible there could be a civilian van, who knows. But is the van cargo or passenger?
It’s designed for prisoner transport
While we’re making suggestions
fr though, vans would be lit
imagine the creepy old man in the white van instead of a bacon hair in a green cv
yeah, and commercial/touristic use aswell. But please… I hope it’s not some ugly ass ram promaster van. Something like this or this
but if vans are wayyyy too much, we could reduce to something small as minivans. Such as a modern Honda Odyssey, Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town and County, or a Toyota Sienna. Up to you devs.
Aswell, for Firestone V3, I have noticed that airports are becoming a thing. We could have companies serving as shuttles from the airport directly to the county in a manner like this
what about for little children?
To take them to school of course. Public transport isn’t the only way they’ll get there
for that reasons, private businesses would blossom if vans are added. That would mean private transport like my business, DriveGlide Car Services could easily transport them from point a to b, and no matter the amount of passengers, vans will have more capacity then normal sedans or suvs.
It would be amazing if we could add approved decals to cars.
Just like aigio. Imagine company vans, company cars. That’s what we need.
we can’t have guns + schools + children
imagine criminals getting a minivan LMFAO https://prnt.sc/suex6k