Hi, so what I’ve been thinking recently is the immense lack of vehicles firestone currently has, which I mean civilian wise. There are some tasks private businesses like lets say quest, or driveglide, or firestone shuttle services have, like to take more than a few passengers but in a more realistic way. However, pickup trucks won’t just work. I know this idea will probably be rejected, but think of it as a v3 suggestion. In v3, private businesses will bloom, and for private transportation groups who are obviously licensed by commerce can have the chance to take more than 5 passengers lets say, but a sedan or a pickup truck won’t work because of it’s maximum capacity. So, what I thought is that if the developers could reconsider the idea of adding vans or minivans for private businesses and also aswell for departments like DOC.
Why exactly a van or a minivan? Good question.
- Because for an instance, they have a lot of space and could increase RP by a lot, such as mechanics could occupy them, restaurants, laundromats, private transport businesses and even government departments.
- They can enhance realism in what the county needs like what I stated above. You don’t see taxi pickup trucks, or tourist pickup trucks. Sure, they have their purpose but vans can serve a lot for RP purposes and transport purposes.
- They can bring a bigger image to the companies.
- They are much more versatile than a PT Bus in DOC’s case, as if the bus cannot go to get a pickup in RW, they can certainly take a van down there and it would be quicker, as a van does not occupy so much space in parking, or living space.
- They can increase RP for bank robbers, criminals in a more realistic way, etc.
I honestly think vans or minivans would help firestone, as in the term for private businesses and public too. I honestly hope you reconsider this as it is important.