Add criminal loading screens

when u load into v2 and get greeted with different loading screens, maybe add a few criminal ones aswell? this can include robberies / sits / etc because rn every loading screen is legal

11 Likes

SEND PHOTOS DUMMY

4 Likes

We have no good photos of criminal activity, so do send some

3 Likes

i mean yeah there should be but it would probably cause a pissing contest of who “deserves” to get put into the loading screen

4 Likes

Use the ones from the manor takeover last year

3 Likes

ill send some in a bit

2 Likes

ill send some, but not all will be used because some have DHS included and they are abolished

3 Likes

They should still be used, DHS was an extremely important department in FS up until it’s recentish removal and have been here since the start I’m pretty sure.

4 Likes

Can arrange something like it possibly

2 Likes

As annoying as they are use photos of the viper gang. They’re the biggest organized crime group currently active

3 Likes

bc all the good criminals quit a good while ago lol

3 Likes

for a man who shoots up med scenes/fire scenes all the time u sure do care a lot about player experience

4 Likes

dont affirm a group that frp’s then bitches when cops even slightly inconvience them

wanna be hydra karens is what they all are

3 Likes

This though, vipers feel like a rip off of alot of the older actually good gangs and they took the worst aspects of all of them

3 Likes

DHS was one of the most integral parts of FS history, please do include those photos

3 Likes

who cares

2 Likes

DM me them or post them here

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes