Add Bike Lanes in V2

, ,

With the addition of bikes and since they can now be used on roads, it would be good to implement bike lanes, markings, or road signs to indicate to drivers that they have to share the road with bikers. I doubt this would be added to the entirety of the map, but place it primarily in busy areas such as the downtown area of Redwood, Prominence, and Arborfield.

6 Likes

yes !

2 Likes

Agreed. This would be perfect for legislators to create laws regarding bike lanes.

1 Like

waste of time and bikes can just ride on the far right side of the road

3 Likes

With the addition of what now?

2 Likes

More important than adding bike lanes in my opinion would be the addition of actual bike paths or other viable alternative routes so you don’t have to bike along 70 SPS roads if you want to get somewhere by bike. Bike lanes only really work if you can even get there by bike safely. A bike lane along Redwood Boulevard wouldn’t necessarily be a good idea if you have nowhere to go from there.

4 Likes

yea and maybe a short trail?

2 Likes

Actually a really good point. If we want people to actually use bikes they need to be more than just a shittier alternative to driving. Let’s face it, you are not going to be able to cycle far before some clown runs you down anyway

1 Like

specifically add a bike path at the camping site and prom park!

1 Like

I hit a bike going 110 sps, the bikes are made of adamantium apparently bc my car got sent to space

3 Likes