Actually let legal gun holders keep guns

want to know what’s fucking annoying?
spending all of your money on a legal weapon, then the server crashes and you lose that
that’s what I hate about v2, you see I spent all of my money on the new SMG right, well after I bought it I lose connection, it’s bullshit how we buy something and we disconnect and have to buy it again, the servers can’t handle it’s self
let us legal gun holders keep guns even when we leave the game, or let us put it in a trunk or something, don’t let us lose the gun because you can’t fix your fucking servers
yes. i’m that mad, because it’s happened to me so many times, and now because of it, I have 0 fs cash in the ATM. just because the servers cannot handle anything/

13 Likes

idk why they haven’t added gun safes or something for civilians. kinda lazy.

11 Likes

agreed. we need this now!

3 Likes

Guns are too expensive and I don’t make that much unless I grind Stapleton County. Make the tools save like Mayflower.

3 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

I’d say they should stay when you leave the game or dc since it’s like you’re “safe” or “at home” when you’re not in-game. Although, when you die or reset, it should be erased from inventory since you’re now a new person.

2 Likes

no new life rule frixtro

2 Likes

If we’re playing that game, then it should still be erased regardless because it’s like if you were detained and it was confiscated. Being killed is essentially being arrested just the ability to respawn. Should still erase unless you store it somewhere.

2 Likes

Items will save in V3, they already said like 100 times they will barely be doing anything for V2.

2 Likes

wonder why unexpectedly boats came out when they are

2 Likes

IF they ever do a saving system then the prices will go UP.

2 Likes

All guns should save, assuming they are not saved during death or while logging to avoid an arrest or combat,

Not just legal guns holders, all gun holders should have their weapons save. (why im only voting 3 stars)

No need to make the prices go up, especially with the high inefficiency of the weapons (13 shots average time to kill on a gun)

2 Likes

Actually to add on to this, Firestone Voice Meeting Minutes the legal gun save topic was discussed here, it could had come out when v2 first came out, but it didn’t, wasn’t promised but was brought up. we need this, please add this before v3 comes out

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like