AceSouthern for Arborfield City Council

Greetings, Citizens of the State of Firestone.

• About AceSouthern:

To start off, I’m AceSouthern. I’m not a very familiar face within the community, but I’m invested in the start of my career in the State of Firestone. I’ve been in the State of Firestone since the summer of 2018, I believe, finding an interest in the Department of Public Works, where I spent around 8 months resigning at the rank of Head Supervisor. After that, I took interest in other similar, but different Ro-States such as Mayflower, and Aigio. Finally, in the summer of 2020, I took up the opportunity to gain my POST Certification. To save your time, as time is a valuable resource nowadays, you can message me any questions you may have, that I have not answered.

My experience is very limited within the State of Firestone, but I believe my past experience with other legislative entities will benefit me with adjusting. Serving as a x3 Senator in the Nation of Aigio, along with serving in the Committee of Government Ethics.

• My plans:

I’ve noticed that the City of Arborfield is in need of more legislation that will support the safety of citizens, with more firearm control, and law enforcement exposure. I would also like to continue supporting department entities that are located in the City of Arborfield, by providing them with any city resources they may need. Most importantly, I plan on creating legislation, and voting for useful legislation that will benefit YOU, and make your daily life in the City of Arborfield more pleasurable.

I would appreciate your support, but at the end of the day the choice is only yours.

Questions, Cole#0032.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you, dylanhog.

1 Like

support

2 Likes