About the POST Oath changing

Man, wait till they figure out a good portion of the founding fathers were Atheist or Deist. But yeah, can we stop violating the BOR plz, it’s actually really easy not to. And I’m gonna be pissed if i have to instruct the SA’s office to start suing people in civil court.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Religious oaths in Firestone Academies:

If you choose to not believe in God, it’s your right, by POST is denying cadets graduation because of this, they are basically denying you opportunity based on religion, the message they are looking to send is:“If you don’t believe in God, you can’t be a peace officer”

3 Likes

2nd part idc but the first bit is pretty important

should be optional

1 Like

you can believe whatever religion you want. this should be kept.
you dont need to believe in god just to say “so help me God.”
say you go into the Military. almost every branch will tell you to pray to god you dont get killed (if your going into a infantry regiment)
it doesnt matter if you believe it or not, its a fuckin lego game. shut up and deal with it

1 Like

ok then
let’s remove the non-rel oath from the courts if this is a lego game then!

1 Like

I think this argument is ridiculous… If said POST cadets or FFA cadets dont want to say that part of the oath, let them do so. While I may be a christian myself, I personally believe they should have the right to not be forced to state such a statement if they wish not to.

After all, in the courts, we have religious and non-religious oaths, so why not just let the cadets choose to say: “So help me god” or not to if they wish not to do such?

Quote from Our Own Constitution:

And whilst keeping the oath the same as it has always been would be easier and more uniform, if a good chunk of FFA or POST staff want the oath, or anything for that matter, about the academy changed, then, it should be in changed.

Basically, keep the oath, change it, make part of it optional, do anything… I dont really care /shrug

But The Firestone Supreme Court Might Care

2 Likes

are you that incapable of using your own brain to understand what i just said?
thats pretty fuckin sad

2 Likes

why does this little bit of oath trigger everyone lol

2 Likes

The courts give the option of religious or non religious oaths

3 Likes

and I like that

1 Like

NO SIRR IT MUST stay the same k.

1 Like

god isn’t real.
make it optional or remove it.

2 Likes

There.

1 Like

But this is not military, and if we’re gonna go by “This is a frinking lego game” why do we even have POST? Let FSP and SCSO be free to join. Exactly, it would ruin the roleplay fun, thats the point here, we’re all just roleplaying and starve for as such as realism as possible.

1 Like

Let’s change it since some people believe in god and some don’t.

1 Like

UR A REP
make a bill

1 Like

sir God is real u r wrong son

1 Like

cuz it’s the most important part for most U.S citizens…bruh

1 Like

y’all cannot use your damn brain to understand what i mean by ‘its a lego game’
holy shit do i need to just make a book called
“How to Understand ROBLOX Terms for Fucking Idiots!”
@MrEmote you’ll get the first free copy

2 Likes

lol yes I just don’t get why this topic gets so heated…and it seems people are becoming MORE and more soft by the days…I mean come on I could see if someone was forcing you to say it in real life, even Though I’d personally not give a crap but, as rudy said it’s a game bro all you have to say is ‘So help me God’ What’s so bad about that :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I mean c’mon PEOPLE It’s not like were telling to to pray to some TERRORIST ORGANIZATION IT’S Just saying ‘So help me God’ WHICH ONLY MEANS Help me stay loyal, use integrity, and be a FRIENDLY guy…even if you don’t believe in God WHAT why does it matter man…Fill me in pls