A suggestion to add gun accessories in V3

In v3, we should have extended clips, and silencers. These should both have benefits to the gun we are using. For example, buying an extended clip adds the extended clip visually as well as gives you double the rounds in one mag. (the silencer shall be visible too)

LEGAL GUN ACCESSORY PRICES

• Silencer 600 Dollars Pros: Lowers the sound of gun shots so you cant be heard from a mile away. (state might make it illegal)

• Extended clips 400 Pros: Gives you double amount of ammo.
    These are to be got off the legal gun dealer.
    ALL ILLEGAL PRICES ARE 300 DOLLARS MORE THAN THE LEGAL PRICE, AND YOU GET THEM OFF PAWS.

i just think it would be pretty cool

side suggestion: add a shotgun for criminals as well

5 Likes

guns arent permanent and it takes years to make money so this is a fantastic idea but you have to be rich to buy this stuff constantly unless v3 introduces permanent guns of course

3 Likes

i make 10k a day from killing people so uh

2 Likes

talking about money to get a gun in the first place

2 Likes

sure, but this doesnt seem like a priority

3 Likes

I don’t know about a mile away, but I would disagree due to the complications IRL of purchasing and using silencers. But I disagree with gun modifications and accessories because Firestone weapons rely on a 3rd person camera view solely.

2 Likes

what the fuck does a silencer and an extended clip have to do with third person shooting

2 Likes

He’s talking about sights

2 Likes

Exactly what I’m saying,

Extended clips either way might be a fun and annoying addition, but still, 3rd person weapons are what we use.

2 Likes

right

2 Likes

Even if you wanted a sight, I doubt anything would change for 1st person aiming and complications with animations, but things are meant to change.

2 Likes

Let’s not add anymore illegal guns… I’m already sick of the amount of shootings in RW :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

what if we make guns like really realistic and its in first person that would be cool yes

2 Likes

No. That is just stupid. Leo’s would switch back and forth so hell no.

2 Likes

ooooooooor make it forced

OR make the guns like GTA V ones aka make it a shiftlock kind of deal

3 Likes

No no no. Stop trying to pull mayflower ideas here.

3 Likes

i dont want ass RCL ray guns we have right now ok

2 Likes

i havent played mayflower a day in my fucking life

2 Likes

lmao tf? for one i never said anything about illegal guns, for two, what kind of criminal are you for not liking shootings

2 Likes

you see I’m not a criminal in real life… i do crimes in SC to have fun… nothin says a true criminal has to enjoy killing always

2 Likes