A serious problem in the county... Please fix

OK so there has been a lot of cops who do not know how to drive, please learn how to drive before you go and get a dodge charger… I swear, you see cops hitting civillians and blowing it the hell off but if someone does it that isn’t a cop because lag, they go full bait shit crazy and pull them over pull out their guns and tackle them and arrest them… Next problem I see LEO’s Responding to calls On C3 with lights, AND THEY DRIVE IN THE LEFT, OK JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE RESPONDING CODE 3 YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DRIVE RECKLESS YOU CAN STILL DRIVE SAFE WHEN YOU ARE CODE 3 PLEASE FREAKING LEARN TO DRIVE WHEN IN A PURSUIT… @OfficerVideoGame @Nehxtro please send help. https://cdn.drawception.com/images/panels/2017/7-4/hTXj459q6s-6.png

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: *bangs head on table.

2 Likes

yeah leos LEARN 2 DRIVE XD.

2 Likes

Put the period after, when in persuit. It sounds like your talking about ovg and disordio.

2 Likes

sir do u even have you’reeeeee permit yet

2 Likes

" persuit " Please learn how to spell…

2 Likes

I was the last one to put this kid in his place and there is absolutely nothing he can do about it.

2 Likes

If you are making a thread as a message to LEOs, please create it in an appropriate matter. If you are attempting to gain a certain individual’s attention to a situation, please DM the appropriate individual.

5 Likes