A_sbestos for Senate! (September 2018 Term)

Hello to all of the citizens that are kind enough to Sign.

Most of you already knew me, due to my extensive history and experiences here in the Firestone state, such as a former Senator, DOC Officer, FSP trooper, FBI SAIC (x2), And two times DPW HICOM. Some of you might add in that because of me and my other former senators made the chamber a big joke, I’m an exception from the inactivity you’ve seen. And I know some of you might think “this guy’s a show-off”, however this isn’t true, as this is to make people know that I am experienced, and not an idiot at the job.

Due to me passing some of my biggest most important bills to help commerce, aswell as for the DOT, I plan to change the current image of what some of you saw or have seen the senate as: Lazy, Inactive, always absent.

If you re-elect me for Senate, I will be glad once again to help making bills for the state more often then I did before, aswell with citizen credits/suggestions included. I know some of you may not agree, but I promise no matter what it takes me, to change the inactive phase of the Senate. I am also looking very forward to working with our new Governors, as they’ve had a more extensive period of timeline than I do. Therefore, all of the signatures provided are gratefully appreciated. Thank you to each, and every one of you for viewing my campaign.

1 Like

Support.

I support you. FamedGXL

Support.

Support!

Support and Endorsed

Signed,
MaximusGXL
POST Director

Support

Car On!

-Crayxtro

Isn’t Asbestos dust from Naval Construction yards???

Support

Support.

ya support

1 Like

Support

Support

Yeah. No questions asked. Great trackrecord.

Signed and fully supported,
OfficerVideoGame
Lieutenant Governor

Support.

Ftlicious
Secretary
Department of Public Works

um heck
support

Sir I want to agree with you
So I do
Support