A petition to the Firestone government - Atoll

Recently at 4:24 PM EST on February 24th, 2020 the state congress had voted nay on the declaration of war with the State of Atoll. The governor later at 4:27 PM EST Deployed the Firestone National Guard to the State of Atoll. Personally I do believe that this is very dumb as the state has legit 5000 people, and a military of 23. The entire purpose of the threats from Atoll is to gain some activity at their game which is quite dead. The threats from Atoll are probably just a load of bull shit designed to gain the attention and reaction of the Firestone Congress. With that I with to activate this petition requesting that the governor withdraw the troops from the State of Atoll, along with provide a reason as to why such a dumb decision was made.

Evidence:

5 Likes

Support.

~kat4katrina

4 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

I 100% support this, as a Citizen of this GREAT state, I am ASHAMED that our OWN governor is doing this, this is not the governor I voted for! Bring our men and women home, fix this mess for once and for all! The State of Firestone want ANSWERS from YOU Mr Governor, WE AS A STATE WANT OUR MEN AND WOMEN BACK HOME!

3 Likes

The deployment of troops was fully justified.

5 Likes

let them have fun

5 Likes

yessir

2 Likes

nah this deployment is justified and actively providing FNG something to do. probably the most fun FNG has had since the docklands war - which I may add was a SAD WAR! atoll should be destroyed for being communist

8 Likes

#StandingWithAsh

This is justified.

4 Likes

support, this is dumb

2 Likes

THEY FIRED MISSILES AT OUR CITIZENS.

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY JUSTIFIED

2 Likes

Well they did target FS citizens in their game, so I say it was mostly justified.

2 Likes

I fully, 100%, support ash’s decision to deploy troops.
#StandWithAsh

4 Likes

I love you.

2 Likes

Note Atol citizens did join firestone, started protesting, turned into a riot, and SCSO deputies were shot at by a citizen of atol just a few minutes ago.

2 Likes

#standwithash down with the commies

4 Likes

@airplane1221 @DannyboyJurist @Chill_Bunniez lock plz, sit resolved

2 Likes
2 Likes