A Petition to Remove The Park from PK Property

Hello there,
if you support this petition then I encourage you to leave your support in the comments

Petition: A Petition to Remove The Park from PK Property - Google Docs
Reasoning / Original Address: Regarding The Park On Pigeon Kebabs Property - Google Docs

Signed,
4y43n
RW Alderman

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

correct me if im wrong but im sure he asked for the park, plus, whats any harm being done?

1 Like

The main issue is that it could be abused very easily. Someone could be kicked off the property with no reason at all and there would be no repercussions to the business. While I support businesses having the ability to remove people from their property at any point in time for whatever reason, the park should be able to be enjoyed by everyone, and when it’s under control by a private entity; said private entity has free range of whatever they want to do.

Now, of course this sounds accusatory like I expect PK to abuse their power, but I just see it as a preliminary measure to what could happen. And generally, it just makes sense for a setting such as a park to be property of the public. It’s not like PK is losing their ability to use the park, it’s just removing a few authoritative powers that really shouldn’t be in the hands of a company with nothing to do with parks or the environment when it comes to a park.

2 Likes

ur concerned over a POND in REDWOOD. i dont see how this is a major factor to anyone.

1 Like

Hes a city councilor, they need something to do, let them have this one thing.

2 Likes

Fr. It’s been denied anyways. :died:

1 Like

tbh the park should be public property, one of the only green spaces in rw without having to go to the hills surrounding. also makes no sense that pigeon kebab employees can just legally remove you from it

4 Likes

agreed & welcome to our community !!

2 Likes

If its your property just do the american thing and pave over it and install a multi level parking garage

6 Likes

No support. Changing the land doesn’t make it not theirs. Maybe work with them to keep it open to the public

1 Like

Spider begged for it, he got it from fed.

@spidermanIunchbox if they try taking it from you dm fed and get a fedlaw on it.

Some of y’all are really making me respect fedlaw lately .

2 Likes

McDonald’s play grounds were for costumers not for everyone.

2 Likes

It’s marked under commerce as PK property anyways

1 Like

yeah yeah i dont intend on doing anything with it anymore, I realized that it wasn’t really worth it but I can’t close topics so :person_shrugging:

1 Like

if ur a council men and really want a law… heres an idea

make a long having headlights being turned on while its raining

1 Like

The state already did it a few years back. Section 7 of part one in the FTRA.

2 Likes

No way a city council men knows the law, much less the traffic law and the specific part

1 Like

OP REQ