A petition to remove the Firestone Bureau of Investigation Deputy Director, Markehabashi for incompetence

To the citizens of Firestone,

The Firestone Bureau of Investigation recently underwent a complete reform, in the hopes of improving its public image due to recent criticism. Director Maltinator’s approach attacked the wrong people, you see, the Assistant and Deputy Director were exempt from this reform. The Deputy Director, Markehabashi, is a 13 year old who doesn’t have a hot clue about his job, investigations, surveillance or leadership. Which begs the question, is he competent enough to fulfill his oath and serve as the Deputy Director of the Firestone Bureau of Investigation.

First, I’d like to clarify that this petition is for the removal of the Deputy Director of the Firestone Bureau of Investigation, Markehabashi, for his to incompetence. Incompetence, as defined by the Merriam Webster english dictionary is; inadequate to or unsuitable for a particular purpose and or lacking the qualities needed for effective action. To illustrate, Mark is unsuitable for his purpose as Deputy Director due to the fact he has very little knowledge of information pertaining to the Bureau in relation to investigations and surveillance. To add to this he recent contacted DoJ staff asking for a warrant on the Chief Public defender based on a picture which was photoshopped as a gag. If any qualified agent had conducted this investigation they would’ve unearthed that this was a gag. But, Mark contacted DoJ without doing an investigation and demanded a warrant (https://trello.com/c/IfjJwNFT/652-rafaelbarb). Once Mr. Bar had show Mark that it was a gag he motioned for it to be nullified. This shows his inability complete the most basic of investigations when he’s supposed to teach agents how to investigate.

Secondly, whenever there we’re training sessions or classroom sessions they would always be hosted by the Director, Maltinator and Mark was always learning new information rather than teaching it. He is also lacking the leadership qualities and maturity required to be the 2nd in command of a department. Throughout my 3 weeks in the Bureau I never once saw Mark take the initiative to do something on his own or without the Director’s approval.

For these reasons I believe the Deputy Director of the Firestone Bureau of Investigation should be removed from his position.

Sincerely,

RyanARaps
Public Defender
Former Firestone Bureau of Investigation Special Agent in Charge
Former State Prosecutor

1 Like

Former SP lmao you never got ranked or made it to the board and no support

1 Like

Read our DMs I was an SP and I thought I’d add it as a joke for you. Consider it my way leaving with a side of fun.

2 Likes

This was gonna happen sooner or later. The same exact people who I hired backstab me and shit talk me. I ain’t no god. Ever since I became Deputy Director people like you liked to shit talk. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion. But there’s a soild line when get daily dms with people shit talking me either if that’s dms or a public discord. Knock yourself out I’m ready for the worst to happen. I’ve done so much behind the scenes that you haven’t seen. The 4-5 other trellos you havent been added to. There’s ton of stuff you haven’t seen Ryan. Good luck I actually belived you were a well trained, competent, and amazing emlolyee. Guess I was wrong. (Excuse my grammer im on mobile)

1 Like

I support 100%

SIKE, I CAUGHT YOU LACKING

1 Like

Once again, Mark blames his pitiful grammar on mobile yet mobile phones have spellcheck. He still rejects the fact he is 13 and doesn’t know how to spell these words. And to rebut, you haven’t done jack behind the scenes, who wrote the 8 page handbook, former SAIC RyanARaps. Also, you did not hire me, Malt did, you did not teach me, Malt did. Furthermore, I am a well trained, competent and amazing employee, you can ask my boss, Chief Public Defender, Mr. Rafael Barb who you wrongly ordered a warrant on.

1 Like

salt.

Your just salty that hes a Sub Cabinet and you have never got above the rank of MCC lol

1 Like

Excuse me spell check on android and iPhones sucks really bad. everyone knows it

1 Like

meh, spell check is able to be turned off

2 Likes

But then you have to type full words.

1 Like

The fact that you called it “Federal Bureau of Investigation” and not “Firestone Bureau of Investigation” already makes you lose my support.

5 Likes

spell check is good to keep. except when it replaces fucking with ducking. smh

2 Likes

is that sarcasm

2 Likes

That same “boss” of yours was pissed since the FBI investigated him for corruption but then he pulled a nixon during his impeachment and resigned. What wonderful boss indeed.

1 Like

nope!!!

1 Like

What even is this?

1 Like

Honestly no one knows lmao

1 Like

Mark wanted a petition and I delivered.

Bruh legit not even 1 person supports this, not even your “boss”

1 Like