A Petition to Reform The Department of Justice

So we all know the situation with iLordOfAviation, Threatens to go rouge and shows a picture of only him and cuffs, and tells @Markehabashi that “I will kill you on my rampage”.

The reasoning for this petition that the department of justice isn’t pressing charges because, in my own opinion, that he is a public figure. The department of Justice, just like all the judges, should be unbias in this case.

Here is a few examples that the DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY has blacklisted for being rouge.

Here is a picture from the Deputy Attorney General saying its all fine to say something like this.

So we have to wait for him to actually do something instead of preventing it?
Yeah No…

The department of Justice has also requested the Peace Officer Standards and Training to NOT revoke his certification. I am sure POST certifications were revoked for threats going rouge. Threatening to go rouge, is conspiracy to commit a crime.

I hereby call for a reform of the entire department of justice because of their bias, and failure to see there is a crime committed in this case, and I hope others will support and see this bias in the Department of Justice.

3 Likes

Yes, DOJ does hold a lot of responsibility in deciding to press charges or not… but you also have the right for civil court.

DOJ is the state pressing charges, Civil Court is you pressing charges. If DOJ denies it, you can always do civil.

2 Likes

James is a huge hypocrite lol

clearly he’s biased

I used Identity as an example to prove my point and he said that was it was a conspiracy and a threat

but iLord? nope

3 Likes

It weakens your voice when you’re on the outside looking in and pointing fingers.

2 Likes

Total support

2 Likes

Its true. You have to look into the case. iLord seems funny on discord and is just great to be around. Although he sometimes goes over the top, POST did what they needed and revoked his cert while the investigation was underway.

After seeing as he has a good history, being Secretary of Aviation and whatnot, then led them to suggest he wasn’t making any plans.

Although revoking certifications for threats is good, if the threat was minor or was just straight out sarcasm, it can be let go and a cert can be restored.

2 Likes

Or obviously we could simply create a policy for all departments and academies, that if rouge threats are received, said individual’s employment and certifications should be SUSPENDED not revoked. This way an investigation may be conducted, questioning, etc.

Obviously if they were just joking, it could be restored. However, it also brings us to the point of, why are they even joking in the first place? Not very professional or wise to joke about that.

2 Likes

No you cannot lol. That’s not how any of this works

2 Likes

I don’t think any of you understand at all. The decision was made because we simply cannot prove a motive behind his “threat” which, by many people, is seen as a joke. We can’t prosecute him for this because there is no way to prove this threat is credible. There is no way to prove if he actually intended it to be a threat or not. By the looks of the evidence provided to me, the context that he speaks in is that he is joking, not that he is sincere.

Please stop claiming I am biased, when I’ve never even spoken to the guy at all only on a few instances regarding moderation when he was a moderator in the discord. This is outright slander.

2 Likes

Do me a favor, and prove my bias.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up hypocritical bastard.

2 Likes

Any action taken against this can be seen as an impediment to free speech, regardless of any law passed.

2 Likes

I think right here proves your bias.

2 Likes

I don’t comprehend.

2 Likes

You clearly misinterpreted me.

I requested him to prove my bias towards iLord, and if he can’t I told him to be quiet, in a more sophisticated manner.

2 Likes

I would love to see that lmao

2 Likes

As a public official you shouldn’t be calling anyone a “bastard”. Very professional.

2 Likes

As a public official I am entitled to my free speech, thank you. If I wish to call someone a bastard, I may do so as it is my right.

2 Likes

Thats actually not freedom of speech sir, You would need to review it yourself.

Im 99% sure its against rules of conduct to be calling someone a “bastard”.

2 Likes

Incorrect.

Firestone Forums has no relation to the ROBLOX Terms of Service, nor does the constitution apply here legally.

By free speech, I was referring to my actual free speech, given to me by the United States Constitution.

2 Likes

@DannyboyJurist @Straphos someone please watch this thread, it’s beginning to derail

personally i think the doj is fine
some changes can be made, but generally ok

2 Likes