A petition to reform DOC

I disagree. When I was in DOC, we have most officers patrolling on smaller servers. This could lead you to believe that they are inactive. Furthermore, you may not see the Officer often, as there needs to be two corrections on one server to have prisoners working in the kitchen. One supervising the prisoners, the other supervising the prison as a whole, and the front gate. You may think they are inactive, which is what most of the public thinks, but they are just ‘behind the curtains’ at work.

3 Likes

s t a m o s e

1 Like

doc is good

do not reform doc

doc good job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DoC is doing absolutely fine. No need for a reform

2 Likes

DOC is doing all good, the hell are you talking about

2 Likes

reform because criminals didin’t get their noodle soup, sense +100

2 Likes

I think DoC is currently in his best days since it was created but thats just my opinion :weary:

thank you to my high command btw, DoC would be nothing without yall working your asses off
kenster, chris, murphy, patch certified <3

7 Likes

DoC is doing really fine, they have the nicest employees this forum post should be closed for “shift post” lol

5 Likes

thx <3

1 Like

Reminder: This guy dont know how DoC works

2 Likes

And you do huh?

1 Like

Yes I do, and you?

2 Likes

As a former Firestone Department of Corrections Captain and the first Field Ops Director, I’d say I know how DOC works, perhaps because many of the policies in effect today have had me involved in some kind of way. And with that knowledge being revealed I can also assure you DOC is doing better than ever. Just because they don’t want you to make “soup” that gives you money to buy illegal guns doesn’t mean they’re inactive. They’re just smart, smarter than you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1 soup is 1 dollar…

1 Like

Wat, y’know I’m agaisnt Carandola and his petiton right, and in favor of DOCs doesnt need a reform???

1 Like

Oh, my mistake. Apologies.

1 Like

Anytime I have needed DoC, they have either been available or gotten available ASAP. In fact, I owe it to the great team of correctional officers for saving my life after I was chemically attacked in the prison (long story, DM me if you are interested), as they guided EMS and assisted SS with my protection detail. They are also generally respectful and professional, but also recognize jokes and maintain a sense of humor.

Big -1 to this petition and +1 to the fine correctional officers of this state.

4 Likes

the question is how did you get in there in the first place :thinking:

1 Like

I was visiting and touring.

2 Likes

happy cake day

2 Likes