A Petition: To Re-Establish FBI

i mean, you’ll never find a more wretched hive of scum or villainy than in firestone

hell, it’s like harry and draco in the first book, draco tries to get harry to come over to slytherin but harry nopes the frag out
not to be sexist, but new people in general don’t have a great understanding of ongoing politics, resentment, and general feeling for large scale conflicts, and could even be led the wrong way
it’s better allowing someone who’s been with firestone for a while, who knows their way around, knows what’s going on, has information, intel, and the ability for proper resource management to dig actual shit up

1 Like

can we just give you a gold star. oh and harry potter ftw.

1 Like

just because someone is rejected from being the director of FBI doesn’t mean that the choice was “sexist” unless theres evidence to back that up.

2 Likes

Sexism 101

2 Likes

no.
rerard

1 Like

That’s gonna be a no from me dog

1 Like

the decision could have been made based on other factors (i.e experience, how fit they are to run the job, etc)

I don’t think someone would have been accepted to the position of FBI Director without firestone experience, regardless of them being male or female. Just like how any man that has no experience would probably be rejected, the same would happen for a female that applied to the FBI without experience. Therefore most likely the decision was not based on gender, rather it was based on experience.

@Cenosity

1 Like

Please, keep this on topic or it will be locked. @spookdan @Al_erting don’t need to reply.

1 Like

That’s a big fat no let’s not bring this thing back please

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like