A Petition: To Re-Establish FBI

This petition shall request the legislature to re-establish the Firestone Bureau of Investigations and task it with the job to find, and stop corruption in the executive, legislative, and judicial branches by identifying, investigating, and shutting down corruption with the help of the Department of Justice. This petition was created after the large amount of corruption that has happened recently in the government.

1 Like

Nope, we have CGOC for that and we had huge ass arguments on bringing back the FBI. Just remember, congress is always a few steps ahead.

2 Likes

With a new bill in the legislature, if it passes, DoJ can create an Investigate agency if need be like SIO, till then, IO does a great job when high profile investigations like that are handed to them.

1 Like

I would not
re-establish
the FBI

3 Likes

Why the people (not everyone) still want FBI back? Let the corpse rest in peace.

2 Likes

Holy fuck. Just let it be. It’s better without it.

3 Likes

Instead of the FBI, can we just get some more judges and people who like the Department of Justice please…

If the FBI comes back find someone who KNOWS how to run the FBI and will not act foolish or get impeached in the first couple of weeks.

7 Likes

Its hard to get more judges cause there arent many active BAR cert users. And even a smaller number of those BAR certs not only want to be a judge but would pass the trainings

2 Likes

that said i still dont support this idea

2 Likes

Want an opinion from the former Deputy Director of FBI?

No.
Just no.
Fuck no.
Never.
Don’t even try.
Don’t think its a good thing.
Cause its not.

2 Likes

So if someone were to set out a detailed plan for the FBI and show accountability, and responsibility, you would accept the FBI returning?

2 Likes

no bc FBI sucked ass.

2 Likes

no pls no

2 Likes

More then a detailed plan. Someone who has the capabilities and proficiency to do the job, then I would accept it. We also got to test the person and give him questions, to see if he or she knows what they are doing.

2 Likes

please no

2 Likes

What about @FionaBartlett- anyone remember when this fine lady, with an outstanding resume, got denied by the State of Firestone because it was opening a new front and allowing leadership by one whom is new to our community?

Talking about competent leadership, I believe we rather not need to be sexist/judgemental.

I’d say yes to the FBI is they can perform their operations efficiently with the right person guiding them.

2 Likes

who the hell is fionaBarrtlett,

no reason to hire someone with 0 experience whatsoever in firestone

plus someone stated in another thread that she actually was not a girl, and was a boy but unsure

5 Likes

It’s 2019, people can be whatever they want, male, female, traffic cone, attack helicopter, plant, a banana, even a shoe.

3 Likes

This ain’t it, Chief.

2 Likes

That’s sexist;

She had “experience” just not in Firestone…

If congressmen/women run in Firestone, and never have before, are you not going to elect someone legally able to run, as they’re “new” to your “community?”

That’s wrong in my opinion.

2 Likes