A petition to not enact a purge

Move along Senator, the losers bracket is over there :point_right:

@SeanCityNavy Well start making your way, as I proved my point that Fed owns Firestone.

Just shut up Fast. The purge will happen if it passes Congress.

Move along Senator, the losers bracket is over there :point_right:.

Move along Senator, the losers bracket is over there :point_right:.

I find it funny that you clearly can’t debate due to me proving my point. Not to mention you can’t read the word “if”.

You haven’t proved anything really

Your job is to listen to what the people of Firestone want, not go with what you want

@TheBloxKiller123 I am elected by the people to make legislative decisions best for the State. Also this is off the purge topic rather what Fed can and can’t do. Which I proved my point here.

“But I’m not going to argue with you, as you clearly aren’t competent enough to understand Fed owns the group. He could pull a Mayflower if (@SeanCityNavy) he wanted to and say “devs will run the government now”, “Dictator” means nothing to Fed.”

YOU ARE ELECTED TO GIVE TO CITIZENS OF FIRESTONE A VOICE IN THE GOVERNMENT

1 Like

thats it

you’ve all left me no choice

i am forced to do this…

calls MCSO deputies
WE REQUIRE BACKUP, BRING ALL THE RADAR GUNS YOU CAN!

No Senator, you were elected by the people to do what the people want’s you to do, and by what I’ve seen, the people want the purge, now move along, the losers bracket is over there :point_right:

R_UDY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, GET THOSE MCSO DEPUTIES AWAY

Represent

1 Like

Yes I do represent you, but I also still have to make decisions best for the state. As a Senator, I can strongly say a “purge” is not best for the state. If people wanted murder to be legal, yes I represent people, but that’s not a wise decision for the state.

Now, I’ll leave it here as I can strongly say proved my point that Fed owns the state and he can do as he wishes with legislation. (So you can’t say “I lost” as Fed does on the state, short and simple.) But if you want me to continue on how he owns it I can.

Reminder, we were debating on Feds power @SeanCityNavy, not the purge. I never started a true debate among the “purge” I’ll leave that for the congress chamber if this bill even makes it.

Sighs very hard Senator, you’ve already lost, stop making me waste all the bandwith I have on you, it’s not worth my time, so once again, the loser bracket is over there :point_right:

Well since I didn’t lose, as this proved my point! :slight_smile:

cough

“…Fed owns the group. He could pull a Mayflower if he wanted to and say “devs will run the government now”, “Dictator” means nothing to Fed.”

I thought The Expulsion of Mack would be a good decision for the fire department, but the people didnt agree with it.

Sometimes cant both represent the people and do whats good for the state, county, department, ect or whatever you have a position you are representing.
I have learned that from that experience in county government.

Thus, that is what I think you need to do. Change your mindset.

calm the fuck down everyone