A Petition to Make "Jetski-Towing" FRP

Recently, I got contacted about a concerned citizen who was disappointed that this image
was allowed by law. I contacted a Game Moderator to see if it was FRP, and they said it was not. I am making a petition to the Founders (@pathwaysbball, @anon54114525, and @FederalLaw) to classify it as FRP.

It’s unrealistic, and it needs to be stopped.

Please vote in favor or against the petion below and give your input in the comments.

• Make it FRP
  • Don’t make it FRP

0 voters

1 Like

I mean like, you know… irl people do tow their jetskis but ofc not on a car

7 Likes

Damn bro… People just tryna tow on a budget…
Side note: With the way I scripted the boats I think that if you throttle in the same direction while driving a car under it you might get some extra velocity

9 Likes

b15129a993af5cd867c7262116124530

9 Likes

the boat in your picture is obviously on TOP of the vehicle, not right through the middle of it having one end smash through the left side of the vehicles windows and the other on the right.

this should be frp

5 Likes

what if you put it in a jeep without a top!

3 Likes

why cant i put it in my f150 like a true american

4 Likes

DOES THIS HELP?

14 Likes

No. That’s a hoarder car.

3 Likes

why dont we make everything FRP so criminals can’t do anything!!

5 Likes

Are you really tryyna stop me from doing a “in-car jet ski boat tow” RP??

My man where do you get off :triumph:

yea jk support

3 Likes

just looks like a fun thing crims will do… is it even hurting gameplay?

9 Likes

NOT EVEN CRIMES EVERYONE CAN DO IT

6 Likes

does it hurt gameplay? if yes then deal with it. I WANNA TOW MY JETSKI!!

6 Likes

just gonna do this before its illegal / frp

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure if they get caught operating the jetski on the road or something after unloading it from their vehicle it’s reckless boating and they can be arrested, so why make towing it FRP.

5 Likes

I think this is fine like it doesn’t hurt anyone He’s not exploiting so what’s wrong. Like he does it to be funny and have fun but I think its fine

6 Likes

High key would be fun to like take ur jet ski out and ‘tow’ it to some other location and launch it from there. I think there should be some legislation written that makes it illegal to dump a jetski or other boat at like Cd but I don’t see how utilizing already available game mechanics should be frp.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes