A Petition to Fix C.VI.III

PREAMBLE:

Shall the Firestone community assemble, under the voices of concern;
whereas this petition shall make our cause known and aware,
we urge our legislators to assist us in fixing an issue that affects most.

C.VI.III, or Constitutional Article 6, Section 3, has caused multiple troubles within the state, limiting our excused absence notices to a mere 2 weeks, as stated;

There are many situations where such inactivity notices are needed that extends over the maximum time-frame, along with other situations where the 30-day delay is drastically negative towards the affected individual.

Thus, this petition calls for a revision of this section.

REVISION 1 - (Governor Approval Revision):

As a former District Court Justice of the State of Firestone, along with being a prominent legislator in foreign states, I strongly suggest the legislators of the State of Firestone to create a revision that will allow the tenured/acting Governor to approve inactivity notices that exceed the constitutional limit. This power shall be used only in drastic times that occur in real life, including a possible death in the family, or overwhelming education factor that must be focused on.

The lack of detail within C.VI.III is ridiculous. It should be fixed.

REVISION 2 - (Minimization of the 30 day delay):

Legislation should be passed regarding the 30 day delay. Minimizing the delay will positively affect some individuals that have issues that persist after their prior inactivity notice expiration. An amendment that cuts the delay in half is good enough.

REVISION 3 - (Extending the amount of maximum time for a inactivity notice):

A mere 2 weeks might not be able to support some employees under the departments of this state. Extendign it to 28 days, or even an entire month, could be a simple solution.

REVISION 4 - (Exemplifying Department Employees):

An amendment to C.VI.III that states that only government officials are bound to this article would be another solution.

CONCLUSION:

Legislators should ponder over these revision ideas, to help improve our community.
To those who are not legislators, but who do support this petition, please make your voices heard. Anyone who opposes may also speak out towards this petition.

We stand together, in times of peril. We shall rise in hopes of improvement, under our remaining sorts of our core beliefs. We stay united, under democracy.

Signed,

4 Likes

i just ask the governor for longer absences, regardless of it’s a law yet or not

1 Like

The Governor can be impeached for constitutional violations if they allow it to persist longer than the constitutional limit.

2 Likes

o
o
f
e
r
o
n
i

1 Like

Support,
straphosblack

1 Like

Support, This is something that we really need.

1 Like

I believe that this should be limited to Government Officials and Departments Directors and extended. Each Department should have their own policies on inactivity.

1 Like

Support please

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Interesting, I will let Congress know about the petition and I will make sure you get back from us.

Senator, DevMartavis.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

@SourcedInfinity

1 Like

aye.

thanks.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

suopport

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

It has however been stated previously, that if the governor approves it, it can be longer than 14 days, and has not became an issue previously.

1 Like

Support, should be a month at least.

1 Like