A Petition to Abolish the Stapleton County Government

what city government employees?

shouldnā€™t you know some of your friends who work in the city government? iā€™m not sure how many work, iā€™m thinking 10-30 people in the city government that would lose their jobs

Support.

Jason they donā€™t do their jobs CORRETLY thatā€™s why we want it abolished.

Yeah. They should get a job in the state government, start a business, or join a LEO/secondary division

What I donā€™t think you guys understand is that if the County goes, Congress gets to decide Fire Chief and Sheriff, you realize that right?

1 Like

Better than this county council

support

Support, all the bring is trouble

Quite honestly, Iā€™d much rather have the County wiped clean of all itā€™s current members ( I donā€™t mean department heads, just the Council etc.) and start fresh.

but no, keep municipal governements, weā€™re doing just fine.

thats what people have said in the past and the pure shittyness of the county govt still stands. just get rid of it already.

1 Like

Amen Straphos.

ok i agree then

Support.

Signed,
skipper50789

The County Government has overstepped way too many times. This government is legitimately full of the political rejects that either were removed from office, or resigned in the course of backlash.

I strongly support this petition.

We cannot live within a state with a weakly controlled government.

1 Like

Can we just get rid of it already

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/a-bill-to-dissolve-the-stapleton-county-government/4462/2

Support. As @straphos said, It has happened before, and was a horrible outcome.

29 people support, thank yā€™all so much. Keep supporting, itā€™s time for County Council to be dissolved.

I think the County Governments should be abloshed.

I only ran to try to ā€œfixā€ it, and with the elected council, and former terms; there is no way to fix it.

And when you do things to try and fix it; people turn on you, and view you as a totally different person over one person starting shit. People need to face it; look into whatā€™s really going on, donā€™t assume things by what others tell you.

All people do is spread rumors on this platform; yes, itā€™s politics. No, you cannot run a County Government when people are shitting on everyone, and are bias towards people who are elected.

Yes, politics are about the ā€œfavoriteā€ vote, and people are bias; but if you have people trying to change and no-one supports you, well, youā€™re basically done.

And I know Iā€™m talking about myself, letā€™s face it. None of you support me as County Executive, and will continue to hate me for doing stupid things, yes, Iā€™m human, and none of you will never be near perfect neither.

Get over it, itā€™s life, things happen.

And unless a County Executive is elected in the favor of the ā€œpeople,ā€ they wonā€™t get much support from the citizens.