A Petition to Abolish the County Government

There is a crap ton of problems in the county government with yet another county executive going to be removed. The county government has been nothing but problems and corruption. I think I speak that we are all sick and tired of County Executives being elected then being removed for not doing their job, or in this case “Doing things behind the scenes”.

I am petitioning to the state congress to abolish the county government as it causes nothing but trouble.

County Departments
Make an amendment or bill that allows the governor to nominate the sheriff / Fire Chief. This is to ensure that no corruption goes on in picking the new department heads

Please sign and support.

1 Like

not again…

1 Like

Yes again… County Gov’t is useless

1 Like

not this again

1 Like

no support

1 Like

First off " County Departments
Make an amendment or bill that allows the governor to nominate the sheriff / Fire Chief. This is to ensure that no corruption goes on in picking the new department heads" that would ruin the realism

1 Like

No support.

2 Likes

@xKoytoPenguin You should not want to challenge things in the Supreme Court and abolish an entire government just because we did not cater your event. You should be mature and intelligent enough to understand that you may be crossing the line.

I’ve been a big advocate for the reformation of the county gov’t. You’ve made no effort to put aside your ego and actually help us out. You should not be the one pointing fingers.

No support.

1 Like

Fed. Will. Not. Allow. It. Period.

2 Likes

It’s not the government, it’s the people running it. If you want the county government to succeed, vote for someone that will actually do something; vote for someone not because of their popularity, but because of their skill.

ok

1 Like

Let county govt. Do its thing

1 Like

Oh hell no you nuts! No support!

1 Like

Zero support.

1 Like

Zero support, Plus evident bias is being shown here. Since clearly the governor cannot make corrupt decisions the angle lemon head he is while the County Executive’s decisions can be

are u stupid, no support. if anything, it needs reforms 37%20PM

1 Like
1 Like