A New Prison System: A Concept

Maybe this should change how warrants work. Maybe warrants shall allow 1 arrest for the new week system thingy. So we can have the ‘have you seen this man’ running from the police drama

Spot on, it sure isn’t in comparison to 24 hours in jail you must serve. It’s like a nice break.

Also, I think it’d be cooler to actually have to arrest the criminal instead of them instantly spawning on the inmate team (once they’re arrested they’ll spawn on the inmate team from then on out)

The problem that occurs then is that they just don’t come to the game for awhile or just do a bunch of bullshit. Due to the way our community is, that will never happen

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Sounds like prison sentences would end up being longer, and it gives DOC less to do if most people opt to wait until their trello card expires. Don’t support.

1 Like

When rounded out, this is actually just over a third of the current max if you served the entire thing in game (current max is 72 hours served in game, if you served all of this in game it’d be about 28 hours). Though I do really appreciate you getting back nonetheless, great to see you interacting in the community!

In regards to the DOC portion, I suppose that’s an argument to be made. But if we’d stop putting ridiculous punishments on people for playing the game the way it is supposed to be played, we’d have better criminals and therefore a better community in game. I feel this is a fair exchange.

1 Like