A Letter of Responsibility

im not even going to argue with you take it to my dms if you wish

2 Likes

I mean, besides talking out of turn (of which I am guilty of) and dosk wearing a naruto outfit once there really hasn’t been any major instances of immaturity. And if you feel the occasional “lol” when someone says something funny during debate is worthy of a JR or SR, you’re a meme bro

6 Likes

I’m not feeling that the occasional “lol” is worth of JR or SR. I’m saying that maybe people shouldn’t act like literal memes during a session.

2 Likes

My opinion is there is a time and a place for all things, Senate Sessions aren’t the time for trolling, at V2 or when you’re doing casual stuff go for it. But if you’re doing the job you’re there to do a job being obnoxious, trolling and wasting time draws out the meeting for everyone not just themselves. Everyone is there to get a job done meetings used to last from 1-3 hours sometimes depending on the docket back in the day, and if it ended up being 3 hours because someone was trolling no one was happy about it. But that’s just me I suppose.

3 Likes

There should be proper etiquette presented by our congress members whilst in a session. We hold our law enforcement up to high standards whilst on-duty and congress should also be held up to those high standards whilst in session. I find it completely understandable that ROBLOX is a children’s game, but certain aspects of our state should not be comparable to a playset. Likewise what @Innovativemind stated, “there is a time and place for all things.”

3 Likes

@Ash1835 same me too

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like