A cop rant

welcome to the community loser

im not new to fs loser

dude why won’t you be a founder you sound so smart! i support

haha no, you don’t know because you arent a LEO

1 Like

yes what he said we wrote a code that makes everything more organized and simpler

this thread is nothing but a pile of fucking arguing between a retarded ass citizen and a veteran fs leo.

i agree that the gameplay in v2 is bullshit. that’s why the development team is so engaged in v3, because we’re trying to push it out to avoid v2 from bottlenecking our activity

i was a major of fsp when the srt came out, it was always a controversial topic when it came to it, but it wasn’t a problem. i do see a strong abundance of srts now, which is a big issue.

the abundance of a high-speed vehicle causes a lot of issues, in outnumbering and overpowering. you can’t simply stop a gang of srts just with helicopters and spikes, because they’re always going to be too fast for comprehension. you just can’t get a fsp unit to get in a proper area to spike. it rarely happens.

@Gamer_Kyle your points are absolutely garbage. you have no actual experience as a law enforcement officer and you’re basing it off of what you’ve experienced as a criminal, which completely lopsides your argument.

ever since i took a hiatus from the state, i’ve recognized the many flaws in gameplay, the high reliance on roleplay and its lack of proper technology that actually helps gameplay flow faster. i’ve recognized the issues in the vehicles, it seems slower compared to other states, and it’s not as fun to drive.

i’ve also recognized flaws in the community. people are backstabbing other people for power, and most of the stuff i see is a pile of just corruption and shitty criminal gameplay. it’s not the fault of anyone here but the lack of developmental planning which caused this issue, along with the lack of oversight in its balancing.

4 Likes

Okay…?

Gameplay is alright could use fixing but it’s playable, it’s the community.

Yeah, so you say? I do not need experience as a leo to know if officers utilize their tools and vehicles, they can catch an SRT fairly easy, I’ve been in pursuits with officers who know what they are doing and I’ve been caught plenty of times. And I am an FNG vet for what it’s worth.

FNG can’t do shit in pursuits, all they can do is sit around and flex their military power like JROTC cadets during assemblies.

and yes, you do need experience as a leo to properly give an actual argument against this thread because otherwise you’d be looking like a smartass that’s spewing out random shit just based off of a biased view

yes, you’ve been in pursuits countless times, i can give less of a shit. but those are moments that don’t apply for the entirety of the leo community. it’s more difficult than you think. all you see is yourself fucking up and them taking advantage of your fuck up, rather than you actually succeeding for a good amount of time just to be stopped by an officer.

2 Likes

it’s all about conditional success. an LEO’s response to a pursuit is dependent on every single pursuit, and in every single person that they come across. your statistical argument only applies to you, but not everyone else, because every pursuit is unpredictable.

we’re talking about a high abundance of SRTs, which is fucking annoying, because you can’t chase an entire gang of SRTs down with just a few officers and their “tools.” you’re only talking about yourself and you’re just assuming that because of your past experience, which is quite irrelevant considering that you aren’t 90% of the population that actually owns a srt

1 Like

That’s why I said for what it’s ‘worth’, not saying it’s pursuit experience, and I was MP. I was in a few pursuits in Greendale for your information.

How so? I gave my opinion as someone who is running from the LEO, I am free to voice my opinion, don’t need ‘LEO’ experience to know that you guys have a helicopter, lots of units, spikes, etc, and you can take down an SRT if you use them correctly, at this point I am on loop.

I do not mess up during pursuits, I usually get taken down by enforcement by simply using their brain inside their head…again, I do not need LEO experience to know this. Nobody said it was easy, of course it’s difficult, it’s diffucult for us to evade to.

Yeah, an entire ‘gang’. Of course, catching an entire gang is tough…that applies to any vehicle.

as a criminal, I can confirm. most “criminals” are actually just copbaiters. ruins it for crims too, don’t worry.

OOH. THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE. @devs can we get something to mayb count the number of cites on a specific charge in MDT? pls pls pls!!

for points two and three, i can confirm. also, please stop lumping in cop baiters with us actual criminals. that hurts, man. also, the blame isnt just on us mate. yall have some bad apples in there too.

Yes. Please, for the love of god, add a cooldown on draw before you can fire.

ehhhh. i think the current accuracy model helps balance out the fact that they can deal high damage.

then tell the other cops to stop flipping. has been annoying af for me. i dont flip myself, because i know 9/10 times game admins will ban me, not the cops who are also flipping.

holy crap, i know right. good thing we didnt have pursuits for doc in my day.

2 Likes

then we might aswell make every vehicle max 100, with the SRT having fastsr acceleration, and not having the F150s go 103

1 Like

Being an LEO has been made obnoxiously harder than before with free access. Almost no criminals want to play fair. When I was a trooper back in V2 Beta, I remember there being hour long standoffs with little interruption and MVA scenes requiring critical thinking to determine fault. While free access has made issues with FRP worse, SRTs have added on to the issue because nowadays, the majority of criminals do nothing but use them to ram scenes, evade, and repeat. It may have been well intentioned for balancing purposes, but seeing as how many have it, there is no longer a purpose to having such a vehicle. You may say we have radios, spikes, and helicopters, but such tools are either too easy to counter or rare to come by. Gunfighting is as bad since guns can be pulled out and fired in less than a second, making all tactics in the book pointless. There is no cooldown or skill required, just point and hold with some jumping. No recoil involved. Criminals use that advantage by engaging us in an argument and waiting for a response to shoot and buy time. We can’t exactly react sooner either because the second we do, its all recorded and sent to DPS. Pursuits either end up with LTAA or a bailout into the water from 401. When someone flips their vehicle repeatedly, it forces us to resort to FRP ourselves to achieve the same balance so next time you complain about being cuffrushed, do consider whether you cheated in any way.

5 Likes

sadly, the “criminals” that ram aren’t considered criminals to me, and other “LEGIT” criminals who rped and had fun, planning shit out like bank robberies and hostage situations. it started getting annoying when you have the hostage, they’re a CFL and just open fire at you mid rp while the hostage taker is typing, or when now LEOs just want to rush in to the hostage situation instead of negotiating

I think its not only the criminal or LEO side that has a problem, its both with the lack of things of what we can do, and the constant FRP from both sides, not one or the other ALTHOUGH it seems to be more “CRIMINAL” frp with the ramming.

It’s also unmotivating when you try to RP and theres certain people with CFLs who just join bank robberies, interfere with LEOs during hostage situations, or just pretend to be a leo when someone is shooting nearby, brandishing their gun n shit, running to the scene to “save the day” when all they do is make the game unmotivating as shit to play

What also makes it unmotivating is when we’re told to stop killing people, kidnap, and rob banks. what the fuck do you want us to do then? sit around at CD and do nothing like what the legal civilians do? sit down at the NEW benches at the bus stop? get rammed 24/7 and just shoot people?

owo?

1 Like

This is a message to all LEOs, I consider it relative?

Excuse my language

STOP FUCKING STANDING INFRONT OF CARS JUST TO SHOOT (and yes I’ve seen all types of LEOs do it. From a probationary deputy to CRT, I’ve seen it all.) This needs to stop. I am not saying all LEOs do it, but it’s a substantial percentage.

you gotta know how to handle the Tahoe, haha. You’ll get used to it the more you drive!

As much as I can’t relate to the criminal aspect of Firestone, only being an LEO myself (formerly), I agree on the topic that there isn’t much for citizens who aren’t employed to do. All a civilian can do is ride the bus, take part in events that happen every few months, and sulk around CD and do absolutely nothing (apart from a CFL). The execution of V2 is flawed in almost every way imaginable.

Unfortunately, your idea of “legit criminals”, like said in the original post, are in the minority. This forces cops to deal with a constant barrage of idiots and the effort almost becomes futile. It’s a constant repeat of the same morons, and it degrades morale to the point of officers just rushing into hostage situations and what not.

I have no comment on citizens with CFLs.

If we wish for a better game, two things must happen:

A ~ Citizens must be given more options to do without becoming criminals.
B ~ FRP in criminals needs to be eradicated (which, in practice, is almost impossible due to the system Firestone relies on unless making the game paid)

Firestone simply can’t thrive on its current system. Games like New Haven County have systems in place to prevent anything called “FRP”; it simply does not exist because they actually coded their game right. Firestone relies on the same principles as say a small roleplay group with strict rules does, yet lacks the way to enforce the rules of a smaller group. Firestone outgrew its own capacity.

3 Likes

Yup, I’ll definitely rp a hostage sit when I’m just gonna be charged at with a taser by crt or swat and not get the money I request lol?

1 Like

On the more serious side, even though I’ve quit Firestone…

You have to think about it, with what Dogbuns said about you not having much to do as a law abiding citizen usually causes people to break out and being that annoying majority of the trollers in FS. Since FS is so boring without having a job or being a criminal it just causes people who don’t want a job to be a criminal. And then you end up like me, you get 15 fucking hours in jail for a couple crimes.

Even though I’ve quit Firestone, I’ll still give my feedback because I want to make Firestone a better place, it has potential. Maybe I’ll come back if Fedora picks his shit up and doesn’t fall off his rocker like he’s done for the past couple of years.

2 Likes

SRT issue I understand, back when I got an srt it was like 1 out of 6 criminals had SRTs now it’s 10 out of 6 criminals have SRTs