A Bill to Remove Inactive Parties

A Bill to Remove Inactive Parties

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

PREAMBLE: All of the current recognized political parties are no longer used, having gone inactive, claimed by random players of ROBLOX, or abandoned.

§ SECTION I-A: The following parties shall be unrecognized as official parties:

§ SECTION I-B: “A Bill to Recognize the Firestone Independence Party” found here: A Bill to Recognize The Firestone Independence Party.pdf - Google Drive shall be declared null and void.

§ SECTION I-C: “A Bill to Re-Recognize the Libertarian, Republican, and Green Parties of Firestone” found here: A Bill to Re-recognize the Libertarian, Republican, and Green Parties of Firestone shall be declared null and void.

§ SECTION I-D: “A Bill to Recognize the Communist Party of Firestone” found here: A Bill to Recognize The Communist Party of Firestone.pdf - Google Drive shall be declared null and void.

§ SECTION I-E: “A Bill to Re-Re-Re-Recognize the Republican Party of Firestone” found here: A Bill to Re-Re-Recognize the Republican Party of Firestone shall be declared null and void.

§ SECTION I-F: “A Bill to Recognize the Democratic Party of Firestone” found here: A Bill to Recognize The Democratic Party of Firestone shall be declared null and void.

§ SECTION II: All other officially recognized political parties in the State of Firestone shall be declared null and void.

§ SECTION III: This legislation shall go into effect immediately after following the Constitutional procedure required.

Chief Sponsor(s):

Senator scriblelz

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like