A Bill to Criminalize Hindering a Business Employee
BE IT ENACTED BY THE DISTRICT OF PROMINENCE COUNCIL HERE ASSEMBLED THAT,
- The Firestone Criminal Code (“CC”, “FCC”, “Criminal Code”) shall be defined here.
- “Hindering a Business Employee” shall be defined as preventing or slowing down a business employee intentionally when carrying out his duties.
- Chapter 9, Section 2 of the Criminal Code shall be created and shall state “§2 - Hindering a Business Employee”.
- Hindering a Business Employee shall state the following:
- Individuals who, with intent, attempt to troll, harass or obstruct business employees from carrying out their duties and shall be charged with ‘Hindering a Business Employee.”
- (c1) “Trolling” shall be defined as making requests irrelevant to the business employee’s job role just to waste time or to disrupt the employee from carrying out his duty such as begging continuously in the establishment.
- (c2) “Harassment” shall be defined as failing to comply with the business employee’s request and issuing threats against the business employee.
- (c3) “Obstruction” shall be defined as preventing a business employee from conducting his duty either to a customer or to an employee such as blocking any doorway of the business establishment or blocking the workspace of the employee.
- (c4) A “Business Employee” shall be defined as one who operates under a business licensed by the Department of Commerce within the limits in the District of Prominence.
- (c5) “Begging” shall be defined as asking for funds for self benefit in a public or private establishment.
(#) “Hindering a Business Employee” shall be recognized as a Class C Misdemeanor and shall carry a punishment of up to 300 seconds within the Firestone Department of Corrections penitentiary.
This crime shall have the ability to be enforced by any law enforcement officer that operates within the District of Prominence
This District Ordinance shall go into effect immediately upon passing the legal processes as described by the District Charter.
Respectfully submitted to the District Council of the District of Prominence.