A Bill to Bar the Conspirators of the Aigio False Flag Attack of 2022

IN THE SENATE OF THE STATE OF FIRESTONE

March 27, 2022

Mr. wierdo25 (for himself, Mr. iiVortex_RBLX, Ms. Automationeer) introduced the following bill:

To bar the co-conspiritors in relation to the Aigio Incident and subsequent coverup of January 2022.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the State of Firestone in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. ENACTMENT

(a) This bill shall go into effect upon the completion of the constitutionally required processes.

SECTION 2. SEVERABILITY

(a) Should any part of this bill be struck down and/or declared unenforceable, then that part shall be severed with the rest remaining in full force and effect unless all is struck down and/or declared unenforceable.

SECTION 3. BAR

(a) As empowered upon Congress by C.I.IV.V and other appropriate legislation, JamesDeeks, FIoatmanjason, Hobo_Bear, and CrazyConzieYT shall be barred from serving in any position or department as stated in Sections 3, 4, 5, and 6 of the Employment Act of 2022 (R), wherein they conspired to establish a false flag attack upon the State of Firestone and subsequently conspired to cover up the event. These individuals have responded to the situation disproportionately, believing that they have done nothing wrong, and acting with ulterior motives in the hope that the situation ‘blows over’ and they can return to prior power within 48 hours of the incident.

(i) Proof for this bar shall be as enumerated in the sub-sections subsequent:

(ii) DECLASSIFIED AIGIO TRANSCRIPT.pdf - Google Drive

(b) This bar shall last for a fixed period of 7 months from enactment, upon which, this bill shall automatically repeal itself.

(c) In the instance that any of the individuals named in subsection (a) are in any positions outlined in Sections 3, 4, 5, and 6, of the Employment Act of 2022 (R) they shall be automatically removed, as empowered upon this Congress by C.I.IV.V and other appropriate legislation.

(d) This bar shall extend to any alternate accounts of the individuals named in subsection (a).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.