A Bill to Amend "A Bill to Bar Dadd_yPatchy from Public Office"

A Bill to Amend “A Bill to Bar Dadd_yPatchy from Public Office State Legislature”

Preamble: F_aptchy has worked hard to ensure that that all his records are removed and to join the life of a private citizen instead of a criminal. He has started working and owning various businesses in the State of FIrestone to prove his leadership as a Firestonian. Passing this amendment will allow him to prove himself further without allowing him to be in charge of high government offices. I would consider this sort of like parole for him. If he messes up while in office then I will be the first to bar him from all offices again. In my eyes, he is no longer an active threat to state security and should be allowed the opportunity to prove himself once again.

SECTION 1: “A Bill to Bar Dadd_yPatchy from Public Office State Legislature” shall be amended.

SECTION 1A: “A Bill to Bar Dadd_yPatchy from Public Office” shall be defined as A Bill to Bar Dadd_yPatchy from Public Office .

SECTION 2: Section 3A of “A Bill to Bar Dadd_yPatchy from Public Office” currently states: “The following positions within the County of Stapleton are considered government offices: County Government Staff, City Mayor, Court Justice, County Administration, County Council, District Attorney, County Chairperson and County Executive.”

SECTION 2A: Section 3A of “A Bill to Bar Dadd_yPatchy from Public Office” shall now state: “The following positions within the County of Stapleton are considered government offices: Court Justice, County Council, District Attorney, County Chairperson and County Executive.

SECTION 3: This piece of legislation shall be enforced by the office of the Governor and the office of the County Executive.

SECTION 4: This legislation shall go into effect immediately upon passing both chambers and being signed into law by the Governor.

Respectfully submitted to the Congress of the State of Firestone,

Chief Sponsor(s):
Senator, Clonemep

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes