72 Hour Jail Time

o7 to andrew ;(

She finished her sentence we played around the other day uwu

I mean hey, he was the one who refused to stop disturbing proceedings
Iā€™m usually chill, but if you donā€™t stop when I tell you to as a judge, I go Asian mode.

1 Like

Asian mode is karate or kung fu tho

1 Like

no itā€™s bitchslapping students with rulers and detaining them in the teachersā€™ lounge

Thank you. The fact that there is a jail sentence over 30 minutes is actually fucking stupid. It really is. When I heard there was a 72 hour jail time, I didnā€™t believe it. Itā€™s a fucking game. Criminals are what keep Firestone alive. With this stupid ass jail system all the good criminals are going to mayflower, and all the retarded ass scene rammers are still getting 400 seconds and staying in Firestone. This needs to change. ITS A FUCKING ROBLOX GAME. We might as well make crime FRP while weā€™re at it.

2 Likes

If you reduce jail time to a 30 minute cap, what is the intended purpose of a judicial system and Department of Justice?

We need set minimum and maximums for every law alongside an appropriate classification and codification system. I promised this as a gubernatorial candidate, but our current administration doesnā€™t seem to be making any effort whatsoever to have this occur. Literally one congressperson is trying to do it on his own, and while I admire his efforts, itā€™s not possible to do without the backing of the administration.

Perhaps Shark will do something productive one day.

I personally find it quite absurd to spend hours and hours in a block jail for merely playing the game. Itā€™s a game, and spending hours and hours in a room is boring - which is clearly not the intended purpose of a game, as a game is where you do something to be entertained.

The DOJ can still prosecute & Courts can still sentence people, of course, but what benefit do they get by sending people to jail for hours and hours? Furthermore, the courts can always give out community service or any other type of punishment.

1 Like

It would be plainly moronic to give a mass-murderer community service.

Criminals acknowledge and concede to prolonged jail times by getting caught. If they donā€™t want long jail times, they should be more creative with their crimes in order to avoid getting caught. Iā€™d say that enhances role play more for criminals.

smh jefra

1 Like

Oh, ok.

Jail time was lowered to 24 hours.

Thank you to all who supported this. We will now hope that Congress doesnā€™t change their mind again and go back to 72 hours.

2 Likes

@t1dtony: Hold my beer

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.