69superman for Prominence District Council

69superman for Prominence District Council

Hello Citizens of firestone, I am 69superman. Today, I come to run for Prominence District Council. Incase you don’t know me, here is a little bit of background. I have been in the following orginizations/departments
Department of Transportation: Supervisor (6 months)
FS Tours COO (Chief Operations Officer) (~ Month)

Now, you may ask, “Well mr 69superman, you have no political expirence. Why are you, a lonely middle class citizen running for Prominence District Council

Well, heres my answer. Later in firestone, I plan on possibly going into the senate or House of Reps. Seeing how the cities opreate, its always fascinated me that so many things have to go on, and so many things have to work perfecty for the cities to operate. With prom being a medium sized, but very important city, its become clear to me that this could be a good place to start to gain some expirence within, atleast at a city or county level, of the government. I would like to also state, I am not biased. People making biased decisions really makes me angry, and making a trustworthy county is something I really wish to do with this position. Along with the mayor and other important positions, I believe I could be of substantial help to grow Prominences government and gain expirence while I am at it. I am trustworthy, and would make decisions for the better of Prominence, and overall the better of firestone. If you would so kindly, please comment “Support” if you would like to see me in this position, or believe in what I had to say. Thank you for your time, citizens.

4 Likes

Support

Because we all need that extra support right?

4 Likes

Sup.

ort.

Support.

4 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

@DannyboyJurist Close please, elections long over.

3 Likes
2 Likes