5M_3L for Senate (November '22)

I, 5M_3L joined this community originally in early 2017 then known as harvickfan2016, I was an unsuspecting kid who never realized I would still be involved in this community for this long. I want to help lead this state to becoming glorious again! We can’t deny it Firestone has seen better days in all aspects, but it’s not too late to fix that. As your senator I will make sure to reform law enforcement and the entire system to be just and curb corruption. Vote for a senator who actually keeps his promises! God Bless this Beautiful State!

(Reply support if you support)

1 Like

More: This week I was given the opportunity to ride along with members of DPW, DOC, and SCSO, I stand by our first responders and public servants! We will get them more respect, and recognition with me as senator! God Bless this Beautiful State!

1 Like

joined in 2017 but just started playing in the last few days??? who goes out and gets a bunch of tickets and then decides to run for office Screenshot by Lightshot

2 Likes

I started playing on this account, I’ve been involved on other accounts, second of all I’m currently preparing to get those expunged as half of them lack evidence/are off of complete bogus claims.

what are your other accounts

2 Likes

harvickfan2016 is the only one as mentioned in my initial post

1 Like

Disqualified for record, a few citations is fine but you got 5+ and reckless aint something to scoff at

1 Like

youre not in good standing you were arrested 2 days ago Screenshot by Lightshot

1 Like

Disqualified