50statess for House of Representatives

SECTION I. Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is 50statess and I am currently running for the House of Representatives. I’ll be keeping this short and simple since many don’t actually read the first two parts.

SECTION II. Experience

Here is my current experience,

Firestone State Patrol - Trooper
Firestone State Patrol Air Support Unit - Pilot
Department of Public Works - Public Employee
Department of Transportation - Public Employee
Emdy Coffee - Trainee
Peace Officer Standards and Training Instructor
Peace Officer Standards and Training Certified

Here is my former experience,

Former Stapleton County Sheriffs Office Deputy
Former Department of Corrections Correctional Officer
Former Department of Public Works Senior Public Employee
Former Department of Transportation Public Employee
Former Original Pizza Employee

SECTION III. Plans and Goals

My plans are to work with the people, help them out with what they have to say and try make it happen. I plan on listening to the Stapleton County Fire Department and smaller Business’s, see what they have to say as I have not seen them receive much attention. With summer coming around and school wrapping up for many, I will be attending many House Sessions. Finally, I plan on working closely with my fellow congressmen/women to improve the current House of Representatives.

SECTION IV. Conclusion
Thank you for reading my speech. Any concerns or feedback is much appreciated. Please contact me through Discord, states#8295.

2 Likes

BLUD666 O/S

I support my fellow BLUD Brother! Keep us safe during these troubling times!

BLUD666 10-10

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Why should you be voted over other candidates with more experience in this field?

2 Likes

SUPPORT FOR BLUD HQ MEMBER

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Hello ADMINRAL_RICKY!

I understand other candidates have much more experience than I do. I believe I should be voted for because I plan on listening to departments and the people, specifically the Fire Department as I’ve said in my speech. If I am elected, I plan on to learn more about the House, which I can gain experience from. Another reason I believe I should be voted for is because I am active, planning on attending House Sessions whenever I can possibly.

If you do have any other concerns or feedback, please contact me through Discord as I do not check forums daily. states#8295

• 50statess
1 Like

support

2 Likes

sup 5 char

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes