50statess for House of Representatives

SECTION I. Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is 50statess and I am currently running for the House of Representatives. I have joined the State of Firestone on February 12, 2022. For the past year, I have been joining departments to meet new people, listen to ideas, and try my best to make those ideas come to the State of Firestone. For this reason, I am running for the House of Representatives.

SECTION II. Experience

Here is my current experience,

Firestone State Patrol - Trooper
Firestone State Patrol Air Support Unit - Pilot
Department of Public Works - Public Employee
Department of Transportation - Public Employee
Emdy Coffee - Trainee
Peace Officer Standards and Training Instructor
Peace Officer Standards and Training Certified

Here is my former experience,

Former Stapleton County Sheriffs Office Deputy
Former Department of Corrections Correctional Officer
Former Department of Public Works Senior Public Employee
Former Department of Transportation Public Employee
Former Firestone Fire Academy Candidate
Former Original Pizza Employee

SECTION III. Plans and Goals

My plans are to work with the people, help them out with what they have to say and try make it happen. I plan on listening to the Stapleton County Fire Department and see what they have to say as I have not seen them receive much attention. I plan on being active as much as I can throughout my journey as a Representative if elected, as many Representatives barely attend sessions. I also plan on working closely with my fellow congressmen/women to improve the current House of Representatives.

SECTION IV. Conclusion
Thank you for reading my speech. Any concerns, comments or feedback is much appreciated. Please contact me through Discord, states#8295.

2 Likes

i think this is a worthy candidate supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto supporto!

2 Likes

sup 5 char

2 Likes

supoport

2 Likes

C9T2Izzy supports!

1 Like

i support

2 Likes

BraydenXCX supports!

1 Like

support support support!