4y43n for RW City Council

Good day! My name is 4y43n, but you can call me Ayden. I would like to announce my candidacy for the special elections being hosted for Redwood. For a few months now, I’ve been working with businesses as employees, and even have gone to the extent of starting my own company. All of these companies are based in Redwood.

I first joined the state in mid 2019, however have been on and off. I had not really come to been really involved in the community until recently. The reason I want to run for Redwood specifically is because I want to make a change, especially in my favorite community of people. I recently came back ready to join and actually commit to the community, and I first did that by joining Toys 4 Kidz, which I am now a Senior Employee of. T4K is one of the many great examples of amazing businesses within Redwood, and I want to ensure that businesses like T4K can thrive and expand within Redwood. Additionally, I have experience with operating my own business within Redwood, as I own A&V Emotional Welfare. Being a Redwood business had brought me many opportunities that I would believe would not be possible in other cities, and I want to keep these opportunities open so that other new businesses can rise up as well.

With this being said, I understand from both perspectives, the employee and the owner. So, with that being said, I take in the views of all. This allows me to be flexible when speaking with both business owners and employees, and when it comes to legislation; a compromise could be made.

Other than businesses, I wish to ensure overall citizen safety. Right now, Redwood typically gets the most incidents when it comes to crime rates, natural disasters, and overall negative incidents. It would be my objective to establish laws that effectively outline what certain authorities should do in the case of any of these events occurring. This is especially useful so that authorities have an outline of what to do when municipal officials aren’t active at the moment the incident occurs and cannot direct authorities or citizens on the best action to take. I will not be overbearing with these legislations of course, as it is the duty of the Redwood citizen to put their trust into our authorities’ choices when the time comes.

Finally, I’m incredibly open minded. If you have a suggestion, I’ll listen to it 100% of the time. I value our citizen’s opinions, and I would expect the same from any other council member as well. As a council member, I believe it is my duty to represent the people, not myself. If I am not representing the people opinions, then who am I to be in an office? Citizens should have more of a say, and I am happy to be the medium between the people and the council.

Ladies, Gentlemen, and those who identify otherwise;
I hope to see you and represent you to the best of my abilities.
And I hope you make the consideration of voting for me, to a reality.

Signed,
4y43n
Candidate for RW City Council
Pardon

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

2Best_Papa supports!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

I support

1 Like

I SUPPORT!!! !!! !!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Congratulations on reaching the required amount of signatures. Good luck in your running!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Should note that candidate has multiple arrests, but has received a pardon on October 22, 2022 at 7:43 PM EST, rendering all arrests null and void

1 Like

Voting is now open! Good luck! Redwood City Council Special Elections Voting

1 Like

GO VOTE Redwood City Council Special Elections Voting