23kaxiq for Redwood City council!

Hello citizens of redwood! For those of you who do not of me, I am 23kaxiq. I joined Firestone in 2019, but got more involved last summer. I work in the department of public works, capital energy, Emdy coffee, smoothery, and sfc contracting.

Unfortunately I am not politically experienced in the state of Firestone, but I am hoping to gain more experience while I am a part of Firestone. I am running for Redwood City council to gain experience and make redwood a more “green” and safer place.

My plans for the future of redwood are quite simple. I would like to make sure the city is “up to date”. By that I mean I would like to update and re do some cross walks and possibly some out of date roads, traffic lights, and anything that is unsafe! We all know that crime is usually a major problem in redwood. My solution to that is to make sure our police department is well funded with top of the line gear and well trained to be a crime stopping police force. Have you ever seen piles of trash in the road? That’s another problem I believe we should request clean ups and state beautification from the department of public works more often. I’d also like to host some community events and meetings to make sure our citizens are happy with the city and the city’s leaders.

I believe I could make the city of redwood a better and safer place. I hope you choose to support me alongside my journey in Firestone! Thank you for your time!

1 Like

1 Like

support!

1 Like

1 Like

support

1 Like

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like