2024-1 | Firestone Gubernatorial Election

To run in the Firestone Gubernatorial Election, you must:

• Be a Firestone Citizen
  • Have a clean criminal history (having a few tickets is fine, however, no excessive arrests, etc.)
  • Have no serious moderation actions against you.
  • Have constructed a forum with your views.
  • Have a Lt. Governor (running partner) already setup to run with you.
  • Post on the forums your letter of intent which should include your views and stances.
    • Your Letter of Intent MUST be posted before the below due date.
  • Candidates are expected to attend voice chat debates hosted by Firestone news outlets.

VOTING:
To vote, you must be a Firestone Citizen. You will vote in a polling station within Stapleton County. Whoever has the most votes, is elected into office. All votes will be ran through a bot to ensure no duplicate votes, and no alternate account interference.

DATES:

Campaigning opens - 2023-12-17T07:00:00Z
Letter of Intent is DUE - 2024-01-08T07:00:00Z

Voting will be from - 2024-01-20T07:00:00Z2024-01-28T07:00:00Z
The election winner will be announced 2024-01-29T02:00:00Z(Time subject to change)

IMPORTANT LINKS:

GOOD LUCK to all those running!

-Firestone Founder, FedoraMasterB98

2 Likes

as usual boss you’ve forgotten that we have a new elections act

3 Likes

Link it and I’ll update

2 Likes
3 Likes

Good luck to those running, I’ll see you 2024-01-29T02:01:00Z

2 Likes

I nominate @leagalzombie

7 Likes

CanadlanLaw will be running with AestheticallyHappy.

9 Likes

i will be drafting my intent to run! it will be submitted once i get into and complete criminal rehabilitation

2 Likes

I am going to run! My goal is at least 3 votes.

2 Likes

It’s my time to shine

3 Likes

I am officially running for Governor of the State of Firestone alongside former Governor AestheticallyHappy.

Find our letter of intent here:

7 Likes

In light of careful consideration, I’ve decided not to pursue my candidacy for Governor in the upcoming election. Instead, I am excited to endorse @CanadlanLaw and @AestheticallyHappy. Their comprehensive vision for Firestone, especially in foreign policy, domestic military affairs, and business strongly resonates with my priorities. I support their candidacy and look forward to seeing the positive impact they will make on the State of Firestone.

3 Likes

Much appreciated! God willing.

3 Likes

YEAAAAH

1 Like

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

2 Likes

I am officially running for Governor with Sharkfish82

2 Likes