To run in the Firestone Gubernatorial Election, you must:
- Be a Firestone Citizen
- Have a clean criminal history (having a few tickets is fine, however, no excessive arrests, etc.)
- Have no serious moderation actions against you.
- Have constructed a forum with your views.
- Have a Lt. Governor (running partner) already setup to run with you.
- Post on the forums your letter of intent which should include your views and stances.
- Your Letter of Intent MUST be posted before the below due date.
- Candidates are expected to attend voice chat debates hosted by Firestone news outlets.
To vote, you must be a Firestone Citizen. You will vote in a polling station within Stapleton County. Whoever has the most votes, is elected into office. All votes will be ran through a bot to ensure no duplicate votes, and no alt account interference.
Campaigning opens 12/28/2022
Letter of Intent is DUE 01/14/2023
Voting will be from 01/15/2023 to 01/21/2023
The election winner will be announced 01/21/2023 @ 6:00pm MST. (Time subject to change)
- Basic Offenses: Refreshed Election Act of 2019 (Revised)
GOOD LUCK to all those running!
-Firestone Founder, FedoraMasterB98