14OTH for House

14OTH for House

Greetings, citizens of Firestone. As of today, I hereby announce my candidacy for the House of representatives to represent the citizens of Firestone.

__

INTRODUCTION

For those of you who do not know who I am, my name is 14OTH and I have been in the State for two years, some people may know me from the Stapleton county sheriff’s office or the Department of Homeland security. I am very experienced within the law enforcement field and I hope to make a change in order for our law enforcement and citizens to live safely and freely in this State.

EXPERIENCE

As I have stated in my introduction, I am very experienced within the law enforcement field. I have been in a lot of law enforcement and I have served for almost two years. I have served in the following departments;

Firestone Department of Homeland Security; FPS, SS, CRT

Stapleton county sheriff’s office Deputy, SCSO: SWAT Operative.

Firestone State Patrol: Trooper, ASU: Pilot

Firestone National Guard: Private.

Firestone Bureau of investigation: Special agent.

Stapleton County Fire department: Firefighter Rescue 1.

PLANS

I plan to write laws that protect the citizens of Firestone and the workers in the State, I believe it is important to protect our citizens as it is they who control this State with their voices, and beliefs. I also plan to give the citizens of Firestone a chance to express their opinions to the state, because I believe in democracy and I also believe that the citizens of Firestone should have a bigger role within the State. Since I am a long-serving candidate within the State, I have seen some problems lately with the county and talks about having it abolished. I am totally against the abolishment of the county government as I believe that they can do better with the support of the State, some of the citizens have shown in a poll that they want the county government to remain, yet some of our congressmen and women decide to write bills in order to have it abolished for good.

• A bill to protect the Fire department, which will ensure that the law enforcement agencies are required to respond with the Fire department in order to ensure their safety.
  • A bill to recognize the Firestone Bureau of Investigation, it is about time we bring it back. Our founder has stated that their job was to act as an internal investigations unit and solve the problem within the Department of Homeland Security.
    __
    Thank you, fellow citizen, of the State of Firestone for spending your time reading my speech regarding my candidacy.

If you would like to support me to win a seat at the House of representatives, please reply with " support ".
If you have any questions concerning my candidacy, you can send me a direct message to my discord.
legendary#5884

1 Like
Support
2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

1 Like

I love you no homo, Support.

2 Likes

Support

Great man, should do great in government;
But we will see through his actions in this very government we have established since April 1st, 2016; which I believe can continue to prosper for more years to come through the leadership and actions of those who possess this government… The People.

2 Likes

Support

#bringbackfbi

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Bring back the FBI because the founder said means NOTHING. If the people say to not bring it back. Then respect the citizens wishes. If you know that they support it. Then work on it. But in my opinion. A new rep shouldn’t just make the fbi legislation alone. You have to actually work together. Take this into mind when going into congress
Support

2 Likes

spprt

2 Likes