11SX_PARKER (formerly FedisDadB98, JackyParkerRbrn) for Congress!

Greetings my fellow Citizens of Firestone.

Many of you know me by different usernames, such as FedisDadB98,FD1inspector (sorry for the namesnipe @zep) and probably most notably as JackyParkerRbrn. I have been involved in the Firestone Community from its ancestral era, back in V1, and even prior in its predecessor state of Norfolk/Rockport. I have served through a plethora of departments and held many positions during my time in Firestone. I graduated through POST Class 11, and started my first civilian job in DOT. Eventually I worked my way through FITE and had a brief tenure in FNG, a long period of time in SCFD/SAR and eventually climbing to my most memorable department, the Department of Health.

I originally joined the DOH during Dr0xy’s tenure as a CDC Agent, working my way up to the director of the CDC. During my time in middle level management, and with Jahan22 taking DOH Secretary I took a more managerial role in the DOH. Eventually, my opportunity came to lead the department. I was confirmed as the DOH Secretary by Congress in August of 2020. During my tenure, I brought life to a neglected department, advocating for development and legislative support, amongst other activities to help strengthen Medicine as a whole across the State. Under my tenure, DOH was granted an ambulance service which still operates today, providing the opportunity for many who were in limbo with only an EMT Certification a means of employment. We began hosting weekly Hospital RP Shifts, and DOH began working with other departments to host/participate in Mass RP events. This was undoubtly the highlight of my time in firestone, which came to an abrupt end in March of 2021 due to an incident involving FNG. I was arrested on what I still believe to be false charges to this day, for an honest accident, and then shortly thereafter was PSB’ed by an individual who was very shortly after community banned from the State who had a personal agenda for making a lighthearted joke in FS General about giving away free certifications. With all my positions and certifications stripped, I decided to go criminal. For a few weeks after this incident, I was involved in crime and committed some acts I am not proud of, as I had nothing to lose. Shortly thereafter, I went on a 2 year hiatus from the State and focused on real life activities such as college, and a real life career in Law Enforcement, and returned to the state 2 weeks ago.

I would like to turn a new leaf. With my PSB revoked and my records expunged, I am running for a seat in the House of Representatives with a fresh slate. If I am elected to represent your voice in the Congress of Firestone, I will work to incite transparency and accountability at all levels of government, as I have been transparent and hold myself accountable as mentioned above. I also am in a unique position to represent the people of firestone, because as I write this, I currently hold no private or public employment within the State. This means I have no inclination or reason to vote/push policy in favor of a particular business or department due to personal bias, but as mentioned with my breadth of experience, I am willing to work with all public agencies and private businesses to further this great state.

Some of my goals should I be elected are:
-Fairness and honesty, with regular legislative updates for my constituents to keep YOU best informed about what is happening in congress and how it affects YOU.

-regular open forums with citizens, private businesses and departments to understand the current needs of the community, and how I can best vote/introduce legislation to benefit the public

-Accountability. I will clearly take a stance on any legislation and make known why I vote on particular legislation based on the needs of my constituents. I will be fully transparent with any decisions I make in office.

-Small business involvement. I will work with the DOCM to introduce meaningful legislation to help strengthen small/private businesses and their status in the State.

In conclusion, I have returned in the community after my 2 year hiatus to start a new chapter. I hold no ill will against those I previously had conflicts with and am working hard to restore my name within this state. I hope you can forgive my past, and grant me the honor and privilege serve the state of the present, and future Firestone in Congress.

Kind Regards,
-11SX_PARKER

4 Likes

arent u pbanned…?

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Spidermanlunchbox has offered his support.

1 Like

sure why not

support

2 Likes

support…

why not? pretty chill guy if you ask me

2 Likes

SUPPORT ALL THE WAY HE DESERVES IT

2 Likes

I Support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

supergamer586798 has offered his support.

1 Like

giotheboy_14thebro has offered his support.

1 Like

Mord0n has offered his support.

1 Like

Intervitz has offered his support.

1 Like

sure ill support

2 Likes

I fully support this man!

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

RealeoDealeo has offered his support.