ZaynePhoenixMD for County Council

Citizens of Stapleton County,
I am running for the vacancy in the Stapleton County Council for one purpose. I desire to better the lives of the citizens and enrich their experiences. I believe that as Stapleton County is growing in residents exponentially, the citizens deserve a candidate that will remain accountable, and hold the growth and prosperity of the county in high regard.

What’s your experience?
In regards to the State of Firestone as a whole, I am a newbie. I have not been as involved in Firestone as some of my colleagues, but I have met many outstanding individuals, and I have been able to experience first hand the promising attributes and hospitable nature that keeps people coming to Stapleton County time and time again. In other groups, I have held numerous elected and appointed offices of similar responsibility, and have many recommendations for my character and commitment.

What are your plans?
As a Councilman for Stapleton County, I desire to:

• Prioritize growth and overall wellness of the citizens of Stapleton County.
  • Ensure government transparency and value consistent feedback regarding legislation and government operations.
  • Build relationships with community leaders and fellow colleagues to promote progressive agenda to allow for growth of communities, businesses, and citizens as a whole.
  • Develop plans to encourage growth and retention in the county departments for the better service of the citizens.

What makes you an ideal candidate?
As a candidate, I promise to be dedicated to the desires of my constituents that I would be elected to serve. I believe that transparency, accountability, and integrity are values that every candidate should value and commit to upholding. I plan to take a look at the county government’s operations and make solutions instead of becoming another critic. I intend to survey problems and construct resolutions instead of allowing the problems to plague the way of life for others.

Voting for me is voting for the people’s voice in the county government, and for ensuring that the citizens’ needs are met first.

Respectfully yours,
signature5d2d6d2b86b53
ZaynePhoenixMD, Candidate for County Council

3 Likes

Full support.

3 Likes

Support, really good dude.

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support! Best of luck on your future endeavors.

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes
2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Full support! This is a prospect I would love to see in our County Council.

Signed,
Jaredvalvisared

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Go vote

2 Likes