Yeanlingspark99 for House of Representatives

You get experience from lower levels of government — such as county or municipal.

We know that ma’am we just want to help Firestone.

Am I allowed to support other candidates while I’m running?

Yes you are.

Yeah…

F it
Support
(S)
aviationairlines346

1 Like

I support yealingspark

1 Like

support

1 Like

Thank you for all the support. I will be campaigning in V2 today and tomorrow. I only need one more support to get into the ballot.

This looks promising.
Support!!!

1 Like

I have got 10 supporters which means I am on the ballot.

Personally, I feel as you’re fit enough but lots of people look for experience when they look for people trying to join the Senate & House of Representatives, have you thought about joining City Council or County Council for a few months and re-considering joining the House of Representatives? I believe it’ll better help you get the understanding of Legislature so you don’t get removed for lack of experience or doing something wrong, ruining and risking some of your career.

1 Like

I may DM you about this to learn more, thank you.

Support and endorsed, hard working individual

1 Like

I would also like to change FSP, I want to make going into the helipad and going past the lobby trespassing

Tiny correction. The FSP helipad is already Trespassing per the Criminal Code (image here) as amended in A Bill to Protect the Firestone State Patrol Air Support Unit.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Oh ok, the picture of the place I was looking at was not updated. I would still like to make past the lobby trespassing.

Make sure to vote!