Yean for House of Representatives

Thank you. I agree with you that being new is not a deal breaker but most people do not agree with that.

3 Likes

You seem extremely motivated. Although you are new to ro-politics, everyone is capable of learning and growing.

You have my support.

3 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

no support
try county level

3 Likes

Ok. I may do that. I plan to stick with this no matter as I am not giving up.

3 Likes

ok but u wont have any luck my dude

3 Likes

I respect your opinion.

2 Likes

pls do

3 Likes

May I ask why exactly you do not support newcomers onto bigger places in Firestone. Some newcomers bring very good ideas to the community.

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

why would he insist thatā€™s hes going to be inactive a.k.a diminish himself legit nulling his chances of getting elected

of course hes going to say yes irrespective if heā€™s going to be active or not

retard/frivolous question

4 Likes

Iā€™m just curious as to what his response was.

3 Likes

we donā€™t want tweetroblox 2.0

3 Likes

itā€™s not that we donā€™t like newcomers. itā€™s that newcomers immediately run for the highest legislative level (as well as every office at every other level :unamused:) and oftentimes without background in legislation. we truly do not have the time to hold everyoneā€™s hand and deal with what often results in poor legislation, misconduct, inactivity, and other undesirable side effects. running for government at the city or county level will be easier to do and will prepare you to run for state govt when you have more experience and knowledge

7 Likes

county gov is the place to start, if you read my comment then you would know that. work on your grammar a bit then run when a mayor opens elections and I will support you

3 Likes

I love how critical you are in every campaign lol. we need ppl like you dev blue

3 Likes