xKoytoPenguin for County Executive

Greetings Citizens of Firestone;

Tonight I am announcing that I am running for County Executive, we need an active county executive that will fix all the issues within the county government, Lets not have a iSch again. My plans are very simple, Lets get it active; Lets get it working; and lets get it enforcing. Stated below is my plans as County Executive;

> Reforming the laws.

I personally think that the main issue in the county government is the current laws. I believe that repealing all the current laws will help straighten the issue out within the county. We need new laws, not these crappy made laws.

> Stapleton County Sheriff's Office

There’s nothing wrong with them at the moment, I believe they are good. I will ensure they are the best of the best.

> County Council

I will message as much people as I can to run for County Council, and get a chairman and pass decent bills, I will veto any crappy bill.

> County Charter

This is crappy too, Replace it. I will work with the State Government, as long as the county council, to work on getting a new charter in place.

> Municipal Governments

I think currently, with the activity, within the first few weeks I am in office, I will suspend the municipal governments. Reason for this the mayors right now are inactive, and not getting a city council, I think that suspending them then placing in our new charter their powers.

I will answer any questions below if asked.

Mayor xKoytoPenguin ®

2 Likes

No support, you’re not ready it’ll be a mistake electing you.

3 Likes

If I remind you, a lot of citizens thought you were dead in your 2nd term as CE.

2 Likes

no support. county government needs to die already.

2 Likes

Says the one who was inactive as hell

2 Likes

First rule of campaigning, don’t slash citizens.

2 Likes

iSch isnt a civi, He is the chief of staff, aka a Government Official. Different Story there. Plus its iSch /shrug

2 Likes

You don’t lose your citizenship when you move up ranks.

That’s dumb and unheard of when someone thinks that “go = not a citizen”.

No support.

2 Likes

of course.

2 Likes

Attacking civilians due to their spot in the government or their previous actions is completely hideous for a candidate for County Executive.

Let it be known now that your career can easily be ruined with insults, which you need to learn very fast.

2 Likes

Tbh, Thats what Firestone does, They slash on people based on their previous actions in a governmental position, I still oppose iSch being Chief of Staff /shrug

2 Likes

This really is not true, unless you mess up majorly and then try and go for a high position. Start talking to more people and gain their trust, and then you’ll be able to move up faster.

2 Likes

Kinda hard to do when the municipal government is shit and people ignore us

2 Likes

Which is the reason why congress is moving forward with abolishing the county government, as it’s serving no purpose but the two government official positions.

Sheriff and Fire Chief.

2 Likes

hypocrite

2 Likes

…-_- NOOB

2 Likes

You’re already going to lose to Disordio.

2 Likes

says who

2 Likes

No support

2 Likes

yes reforming laws is the county’s biggest need

2 Likes