Xcles125 for City Council for the District of Prominence Elections

Good day, ladies and gentlemen.

• I would like to start saying thank you for reading my speech, My name is Xcles125, Most of the people don’t know me, but we know ladies and gentlemen that you are a great citizen within our great community.

• Now let’s get to the point, since we know, most of the people don’t like to read speeches which takes a year to read them.

Plans for our amazing Prominence City.

• Let’s be honest guys, most of us don’t go to our great Prominence City due to the fact that there aren’t too many events, which as City Council, I’ll make sure about there are going to be more events than usually being hosted by me, It could be a foot race, best outfit, whatever.

Why you should vote for Xcles125?

• Alright ladies and gentlemen, we know about there are lot of people which want the following position in our community. Let’s be honest ladies and gentlemen, We need a City Council whom we know about he’s making a great job with our community, We need a City Council whom we know about, and we can be sure that will do a great job with our community.

Vote for Xcles125, If you want a city council realistic and great proposals which we can take them at our great community Prominence!

“A good plan, effectively and professionally executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.”

Signed,
Xcles125.

5 Likes

:salute:

3 Likes

I support

3 Likes

Support, I met this guy in USM 1940’s about 3 years ago. He’s a great leader and person, I believe he would make a great Alderman.

Support,
Redwood Mayor, RacingLemonFTW

3 Likes

Support, I know that citizen will make a great job for our community.

3 Likes

I support, Mr Xcles125.

3 Likes

100% support

3 Likes

I support. If I get elected into office it would be an honor to work with you. You have amazing ideas to help the District.

3 Likes

Support yes.

3 Likes

suppport

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Prominence has District Council(wo)men, but yeah support.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

I support this.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes