XanderModel & Sarah_https For RedWood City Mayor & Deputy Mayor

Introduction.

Hello everyone. My name is XanderModel. I’m a former County Council member, under vMa_di. I will hereby announce my running for RedWood City Mayor with my best friend and colleague, Sarah_https.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

What can we do?

In my opinion, I think me and Sarah will do a great job serving all of you as RedWood Mayor & Deputy Mayor. Together, me and Sarah work really well as a team. Me and her will be supervising all city staff, keeping up with updates about the city, and working with the people to see what you all want! We will be hosting events, rallies, ect to get our residents more evolved in the Redwood community.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

What this means for you, our residents.

We want our residents to feel safe and protected. With this, me and Sarah will be hiring new, experienced city council to help make the laws in our city. You, the residents, will be getting active, determined and faithful leaders. People who actually believe that change is nothing new, or something we have to wait for. Me and sarah will also be hiring a city advisor, press secretary, city clerk, and much more.

CLOSING

I don’t want to make this super long for you all, so thank you for reading! We’d love your support on becoming Redwood Mayor & Deputy Mayor! If you’d like to support us, come down “support” below this message, every comment is appreciated!

Thank you for reading,

~Xander (Max) & Sarah, Mayor and Deputy Mayor Candidates September 2019.

1 Like

“From JasonBourneAxis and banned members of the community”
Who are you? Who the hell is Sarah? Explain more
From,
JasonBourneAxis, and banned members of the community
p.s.
we don’t look on forums much

1 Like

Dear Jason,

You don’t have to be well known to run. He was a pleasant member of the County Council and I am not sure about Sarah.

1 Like

Support :heartbeat:

1 Like

Who is Sarah?

1 Like

My friend, she’s just a regular Firestone Citizen just like you and I Anthony.

1 Like

As you just stated, she’s a friend. That does not mean she has the experience nor is qualified for the position of Deputy Mayor. No support, apologies.

1 Like

elections are closed

1 Like
1 Like