Written Warning System

Okay so, Written warnings. Personally I think we need them to help enforce the law better. As an LEO I can not keep track of who has gotten a warning for a traffic violation. For example now how it works is, Some one did a burn out in front of Redwood Gas, I pull them over it ends out to a warning as they have a clean record. I go 10-10 but then for example a Trooper pulls the same person over for the same offense but he gets off with a warning as well. But with my idea the trooper would see in the Arrest/Citation system in game that he has gotten a written warning from me. then the trooper will cite him as this was the second time they did it. Well that is all, Written Warnings please.

7 Likes

Could not agree more. Especially since certain laws mandate that we give a warning prior to issuing a citation (which is ridiculous, by the way).

1 Like

This will be hard to script I think.

1 Like

I support. When I pull somebody over for a certain offense, it often mandates a warning before you can issue a citation or arrest. It is impossible to track these so called warnings, so if somebody was stopped and warned for something prior to my stop, I’ll never know, henceforth causing a warning every time.

Signed

1 Like

This is already been suggested and being worked on by devs :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a former trooper, I heavily agree with this