Working plows

easy. use the script that spawns in the dirt on roads for sweepers and replace the dirt with snow. then have the plow parts remove those snow parts. easy

9 Likes

we had this last year pretty sure so the script should be stored somewhere

1 Like

we had this last year. didn’t work out and got removed

4 Likes

just bring back City of Helen snow that stuff was the BEST

2 Likes

apparently it was “laggy,” was I the only one who had no performance impact during snow games? It was honestly good fun

11 Likes

had it last year, removed due to so called lag
personally i didnt experience any lag and people were actually creative in their scfd calls
i liked the idea but shrug

4 Likes

I didn’t either, only thing I’ve ever experienced lag from is the stadium

2 Likes

it would be nice to see it added like this, it wouldnt lag as much as last years system which had like 10k parts.

although i dont see it as a huge priority, currently DPW’s MDT has a plow section in the works which assigns on duty employees roads to plow

4 Likes

THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING, I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE A POST ABOUT THIS! it’s just trash but its white

1 Like

I believe this may be a good alternative:
https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/v2-snowfall-on-roadways/20697/2

1 Like

they had it last year, dot and dpw weren’t active enough to keep up with the demand, it was also bugged and randomly flipped you on the snow

good. rightfully so. if you know anything about snow like us canadians, don’t underestimate it.

when I was dot last year, I would wake up in the morning and plow the roads. I felt like a very important person of society as I removed the snow from the night before. The citizens of Firestone couldn’t get around without me. I was the best at plowing the roads.

9 Likes

lol i wanna do that this year :frowning:

Thank you for your service

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.