Winter hats for v2

Right when I started writing this, i realised that v3 is going to be in a tropical climate with no real winter (which i dont like), but be probably won’t release till the middle of 2019, so i think depths on c2 should have winter caps for winter on the stations. Just an idea.

Sorry for the typos, wrote this on mobile.

7 Likes

just make mountains that snow so you have both winter and summer on an island

4 Likes

I don’t like FS Going tropical, it ruins the Colorado, Mountain vibe a lot of people see from FS

5 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

I mean like is Firestone V3 Going to be like some obscure tropical Island or like Hawaii

2 Likes

hawaii has a millitary base so maybe they will have fighter jets and aircraft carriers for FNG?

5 Likes

i think instead of hats we should just get a snow update but thats just me yk

2 Likes

12 Likes

V3 is going tropical island, but will get opinions on if palm trees should be removed and allow v3 to have seasons or not.

4 Likes

nah keep the palm trees frik winter

2 Likes

no :heart:

2 Likes

I feel like V3 should have different seasons as it’ll give a different atmosphere for people to play in. an example of this is in GTA, during the weeks of christmas to new years theres snow which a lot of players who weren’t playing come back to experience it

7 Likes

i mean the way V3 is built with the beach and those vibes removing the palm trees will throw it off. and the decor it just, LOOKS tropical. id keep them but that’s just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

here we are, at the end of 2020. alpha.

3 Likes

just look how old this post is.

2 Likes

I’m aware

3 Likes

THIS MANS RESPONDING TO A TWO YEAR OLD PO

4 Likes

good idea, yes.

2 Likes