WiggleWiggle209 for City Council

Alright, thank you for that information. With that in mind, I would add the speed limit and not change it.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I’d kike a bit more insight, as to what makes you stand out from other people running for City Council.

What do you plan on adressing, and how will said objectives have a posotive and helpful impact?

3 Likes

do you truly n u t

2 Likes

I plan on addressing issues that arise if I become a member of City Council. If theses issue arise I will provide a good outreach to the public and state my opinion on the issues and ways that I am wanting to solve them.

2 Likes

Rev_jap22. ^

2 Likes

CaptTiger. ^

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

Caliente_rank. ^

2 Likes

This is a question I woud ask anyone running for City Council, due to the severe high crime rate and constant high risk senarios, civilians are constantly placed in harms way. What would you propose that could help protect the civilians and employees.

1 Like

I support.

1 Like

Support!

4 Likes

If possible I would try to implement “Safe Zones” around the City of Redwood. These “Safe Zones” would be activated when there is high crime/high risk within the State or City. The locations of these “Safe Zones” could possibly be:

• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Station (with permission from the department head/s),
  • Businesses (with permission and an agreement from the business owner/s.),

These “Safe Zones” would be places that would have leos staged at to provide a more secure area for civilians/department employees to stay whilst the City has a high crime rate. There would also be medical assistance available for public and department use.

3 Likes

iiApastron. ^

2 Likes

I support.

Keep doing the wiggle jiggle

3 Likes

GuardTheBlueLine. ^

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes